Battle Snipes

"Expelliarmus!"
"Bombarda Maxima!"
"Confringo!"
"Crucio!"
The battle waged on, the Aurors against the Death Eaters. Voldemort of the Dark, and Harry Potter of the Light were there; the two leaders out to play.
"That all ya got, Tom?" Harry mocked, dancing away from a bright purple curse.
The man snarled, wand slicing the air viciously. "Mark my words, Harry Potter, you will regret this..."
Snickering, Harry winked at him before soundlessly apparating behind him, a good ten feet away.
"Oh, Tommy Boy!" He sang, twirling away from the barrage of curses coming his way.
The Aurors and Death Eaters had all stopped fighting to gape at the two leaders, full of disbelief. What on earth...?
"Harry... If you do not stop..." Voldemort warned.
Giggling, Harry skipped around the frozen armies, waving at Voldemort every now and then. "Then what, baby? What'll you do?"
Mouths dropped open, eyes bugging. What. The actual. Fuck. Was happening.
Red eyes gleaming, his mouth pulled up into a smirk. "Well... I might just mention Charleston Alley-"
"Don't you fucking dare!" Harry suddenly froze, pointing an accusing finger at the lazily grinning man. "I swear to god, Tom, you do and I-"
"You'll what, love?" Voldemort said, the picture of innocence. "Maybe... Throw a fit? Or perhaps... Storm off? Oh, I know! Attempt a mass obliviation?"
Bright red, Harry stomped his foot. "I'll bloody well add muggle poisons to your foods, so that you won't be able to eat a single thing!"
Leering at him, Voldemort walked up to Harry and stooped down to whisper in his ear. "How about we partially obliviate and then confund these idiots, before we have a repeat performance of Charleston Alley? Just perhaps in my bed, this time?"
Blush rising again, Harry glanced around at all of the stunned people. "...Alright. But you better let me sleep over, then; you're bed's ridiculously comfortable."
Chuckling, Voldemort brushed his knuckles down Harry's cheek. "Of course, love; I have my followers if you have the aurors?"
Harry flicked his wand quickly, setting an anti-apparation ward. "Yes, love."
Nodding in acknowledgement, he set to work on his people, glancing at Harry as he started in on his own.
A few attempts at escape were made, but it was nothing they couldn't handle.
"There; done. We'll just need to revive them, immediately mass confound them, and quickly apparate away. You revive, grab me as I confund, then take us away, 'kay love?"
Voldemort nodded, pecking Harry's cheek. "Whenever you're ready, love."
Shaking out his arms, he nodded. "Ready."
"Ennervate!"
"Confundus!"
Pop!

427 word