💙Dont Cry!💙

Stan had been worried about Kyle for a while now. He had been acting strange, distant, and he had been avoiding Stan. Stan had tried to talk to him, but Kyle had just brushed him off.

Stan had been worried, but he had no idea what was wrong. He had tried to get Kyle to open up to him, but it seemed like Kyle was determined to keep whatever was bothering him to himself.

One day, Stan was walking past Kyle's room when he heard a sound coming from inside. He stopped and listened, and he realized that it was the sound of someone crying. Stan's heart sank. He knew it was Kyle.

Stan slowly opened the door and saw Kyle curled up in a ball on his bed, sobbing. Stan's heart ached for his friend. He wanted to help him, but he didn't know how.

Stan walked over to the bed and sat down next to Kyle. He put his arm around Kyle's shoulders and just held him. He didn't say anything, he just let Kyle cry.

After a few minutes, Kyle's sobs began to subside. He looked up at Stan with tear-filled eyes and said, "I'm sorry, Stan. I just don't know what to do."

Stan smiled and said, "It's okay, Kyle. You don't have to do anything. Just let me be here for you."

Kyle nodded and leaned into Stan's embrace. Stan held him close and let him cry until he eventually fell asleep. Stan stayed with him, holding him close until morning.

When Kyle woke up, he was still in Stan's arms. He looked up at Stan and said, "Thank you, Stan. I don't know what I would have done without you."

Stan smiled and said, "It's okay, Kyle. I'm here for you, no matter what."

Kyle smiled and hugged Stan tightly. Stan hugged him back and they stayed like that for a few moments, until Kyle finally let go and said, "I think I'm ready to talk now."

Stan nodded and said, "I'm here to listen, whenever you're ready."

And so, Kyle opened up to Stan about everything that had been bothering him. Stan listened and offered advice and support. By the end of the conversation, Kyle felt a little better.

Stan stayed with Kyle until he fell asleep again, this time with a peaceful look on his face. Stan smiled and kissed Kyle's forehead before he left the room.

As Stan walked away, he knew that he had done the right thing. He had helped his friend when he needed it most, and he was glad that he had been there for him.

(Requested by FriesYummer.....again...../me)