Day 5

(Before you read this chapter, I just wanted to let you all know that the original idea for this chapter came from one of my readers, Subtile_Sage. I thought it would be good for you all to know that. Anyways, enjoy the chapter!)

~Itadori's POV~

'It is now day 5 of me and Megumi's 1 month punishment given to us by Gojo-sensei and, honestly, it hasn't been all that bad. Yesterday we went ice skating and he had to help me BY HOLDING MY HANDS!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!! HE WASN'T EVEN WEARING GLOVES SO I GOT TO HOLD HIS ACTUAL HANDS!! Sorry, I guess my crush on him is bigger than I thought.. Anyways, I've got to get ready for school. Bye.'

"ITADORI!! HURRY UP!!" I heard Megumi yell from the kitchen. "Oh, right, SORRY!" I yelled back.

I quickly shut my journal and hid it back in its drawer. 'I really hope this is a good hiding place for now..' I thought to myself. I realized what time it was and put my school uniform.

Throughout the day, my jacket felt a bit different on me. I rushed to the bathroom to checked the jacket for any malfunctions and then my eyes saw what was written on the tag, 'Property of Megumi Fushiguro.'

So, I HAVE BEEN WEARING MEGUMI'S JACKET ALL DAY!! Wait, so is that why he only has his button up shirt on, because he couldn't find his jacket?! I suddenly looked in the mirror and saw how flustered I was.

After a few minutes of trying to calm my self down, I washed my face and placed Megumi's jacket in my bag.

((Time skip to after school..))

During lunch today, we decided on joining and after school club. I forgot what it was but I was still very excited for it.

When we walked into the class I had noticed that we were one of the first people there. We took our seats near the back and waited for more people to file in.

I remembered that I still had Megumi's jacket in my bag. I guess I should give it back.

"Hey, Megumi?" I tried to get his attention. "Hm?" He answered with his hand in his palm, keeping his gaze forwards. "Um, I think this morning I was in sort of a rush and grabbed your jacket instead of mine.." I pulled his jacket out of my bag and handed it to him.

Weirdly, I swear I thought a saw light shade of blush on his cheeks when I told him I was wearing his jacket. "Uh, thanks, I guess." He thanked and took his jacket out my hands.

Once everyone was here, the teacher spoke up and said, "I don't think we know a lot each other or I don't know much about any of you, so while everyone was filling their seats, I was thinking we could do a small sort of project to get to each other.

"I will let you choose partners for this project and it will bet due in a week."

When she finished talking, I glanced over at Megumi and he didn't seem to interested in this project. I think I started to stare because he looked over at me and said, "What, wanna be partners with someone else?"

I snapped back to reality(sorry for the Slim Shady quote)and responded, "No, no, um I mean I don't know anybody in here but you that would be awkward to do the projectwithsomeonewhoiknownothingaboutand-"

Suddenly, I felt and hand hit the top of my head. "Quit your rambling, we need to start on the project, dumbass."

I nodded.

((Another time skip to when they are at home working on their project..))

We have been working on this for about 3 hours and it's been nothing but silence. I honestly didn't mind but I did want to talk. I had noticed that I made a mistake on my paper but when I went to grad the eraser, I felt something warm instead.

I looked up and realized I was basically holding Megumi's hand. I quickly pulled my hand away and flustered vigorously. "Oh, ah, um, I'm sorry, I went to grab the eraser because ImadeamistakeandIwasn'tlookingandIgrabbedyourhandand-"

But I got my babbling got interrupted but the same warm feeling on my hand. I looked back and saw our hands intertwined. Megumi didn't looked to bothered by it but I guess I was flustering so much that he looked over at me and then at our hands.

He took his out from underneath mine and brought it back up to his keyboard.

'Shit, why did you have to be so love sick about him. You just fucked up!' I thought to myself before going back to working in the silence of the room.

Word count: 774