𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 - 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟐: Misconceptions and Endeavors

Spade; The 2nd Gemini of Justice - Emitter : Dragon's Breath- He can generate fire from his lungs and release it from his esophagus.

"Spade, this is why I drive and you don't" the other one said, shaking his head. "Oh be quiet, Ace. You're just mad that it got blown up."

Ace; The 1st Gemini of Justice - Emitter : Gambit- He can generate energy into a card and use them as throwing tools. Powers very depending on his limit

"Who the hell are you two." I asked, slowly getting more and more angry. They both activate their rocket gear and begin to float.

"It's been fun, but we have to report you now. See you soon, Morning Star" said Spade as he and Ace drift off into the sky.

"You're not getting away!!" I generate a flaming shuriken from my palm and shoot it towards one of their gear blindly. It makes contact with Spade's gear, and he starts to collapse into the forest.

"Spade! Now you're really getting on my nerves!" Ace turns off his gear and rushes towards me.

I go to block his left punch, but he swiftly punches me in the gut with his right. The punch was so hard it knocked me into a nearby tree. I recover and prepare for his next attack. Then it begins, my first encounter with an outside opponent. We both trade equal blows. I kick him in his stomach, he punches my face. I block his attacks, he blocks mine. Then I hear someone cast their emitter.

"Dragon Cast - Formation 0: Dragon's Breath!" Spade rises from the bushes with his burning gear by his feet. He hurls a gigantic fireball towards me. I flinched, hoping to block it and not suffer much damage.

"Guardian Shield!" I look up to see Rizongoku with a giant sword in front of me, blocking out the infernal blast. "I'll take care of this one. You get the one in red." Usually I'm not the type to take orders from no one but my superiors, but Rizon had a point. I nod then rush over to continue my fight with Ace.

While Ace and I are equally matched, I get a couple glimpses of Rizon's fight with Spade. I'm amazed by what I'm witnessing. Spade can barely land a hit on him while he dodges and hit all of his weak-points. Every time Spade goes to cast, Rizon counters him with one of his own.

Witnessing the confrontation, Sookie goes to awaken all the Cadets and Grayson.

Now, it's like Rizon and I are coordinating attacks as we alternate opponents. Without speaking, I can tell what he was planning, I'm sure he thinks the same with me. He ducks down, then I flip over him to attack Spade while he sweeps Ace from his feet.

"HEY! WHO ARE YOU?!" Grayson awakens with an uproar. Rizongoku and I turn to see him as he's already in his battle gear, ready to confront the two. While we wasn't looking, Ace grabs Spade and drifts off into the distance with his rocket gear.

"Dang it! They got away. Should've knocked them out while we had the chance." I said, angry with their escape. "YOU TWO! Twin Sickles Corridor, NOW!" Grayson yells at Rizongoku and I.

The TSC is the offensive coordinators. Basically they tell us what plans they have for any war, or what missions to complete. As Rizon walks into a court room with 3 judges and an abundant supply of jury, I gaze at the giant symbol of two sickles crossed together.  It's always been my ambition to join them and become the head of them all. I wish to create my own corridor of Satoru and defeat any opponents from far.

I walk into the room and sit in front of the 3 judges. The one in the middle slams his gavel. "This corridor is now in session."

"Yena Litcher, Rizongoku Sison. What a surprise. I'd never think to see the two of you in the same room" The right judge says.