Episode 1: Invitation

[Author's note: The picture above shows what Inaya looks like, the image on top is what Inaya looks like and then the image on the bottom is Leilani]

It was a lovely day, clear skies, the ocean was calm, and the breeze was perfect

It was a lovely day, clear skies, the ocean was calm, and the breeze was perfect. Inaya was getting ready for the day, she had already brushed her long black hair, and had gotten dressed, but.. she was looking for something, her pen. "Hey! Inaya!! You coming?!" Luffy yells, Inaya and Luffy were biological twins "Just a minute, Luffy!" Inaya exclaimed as she looks around the room "Come on.. where is it?" Inaya grumbles in annoyance, until she hears a knock at the door, Inaya grumbles a bit in annoyance and opens the door "I said give me a minute Lu-" Inaya says but stops when she sees it's Usopp "Ah, sorry Usopp.." Inaya says blushing in embarrassment for snapping a bit, Usopp chuckles a bit "No, No it's okay sweetie.. I just wanted to bring you this" Usopp says giving her, her light blue pen "You left it in my Usopp Factory" Usopp says as Inaya takes the pen and puts it her skirt pocket. "Thanks Usopp" Inaya says, she kisses him on the cheek. "By the way, is Leilani with you?" Inaya asked talking about their second girlfriend, "Well.. no not really, she's on the main deck just eating some sweets" Usopp chuckles "Now come on.. Luffy is waiting for us" Usopp says the long nosed sniper grabs Inaya's hand and walks to the deck, of of course, everyone was waiting on her it looks like, Luffy has something in his hand, and it looked like a envelope and very fancy one too. "Whatcha got there Luffy?" Inaya asked her twin brother "It's an invitation!" He says happily "what for tho?" Usopp asked "Its for a banquet and a free vacation" Leilani says, "It says all pirates from the New World can come Have a free vacation at an island called StarFruit Island!" Leilani says " doesn't that seem too suspicious though? Why would they invite Pirates to an island for a free vacation?" Inaya asked a bit confused "That is a little suspicious, it could be just trying to lure us into a trap, so they can try to take us" Robin adds "Yeah, but think of all the things we can get it, all the food we could eat!" Luffy happily exclaimed, "Heh, they better have free booze that's one thing" Zoro chuckles, "Ohh...!! They could have a bunch of hot ladies there...~" Sanji says "Hold on you guys, I think we should listen.. this could possibly be a trap" Nami says, "Come on guy...!!! It'll be fun..!!" Luffy says.. Inaya sighs "Well.. Luffy is captain so.. I guess if he wants to go.. we should go" Inaya says "If anything bad does happen, then we'll leave the island, it wouldn't hurt to just relax" Jimbei says hoping to ease Inaya and Nami's worries "Well you, me and Leilani can also finally have a decent date, Inaya" Usopp also adds "Yeah most of our dates have ended in disaster so it wouldn't hurt to finally had some time to have a romantic date with each other" Leilani adds. Inaya blushes at her two dorky lovers, "Alright, Alright, we can do it" Inaya says flustered, Luffy happily cheers "YOSH, Let's go to Starfruit island!!" Luffy happily says, "Yeah!" All the StrawHats say..

But for some reason Inaya couldn't shake off that bad feeling..