The brick door

3rd person's P.O.V

The Maitlands were reading the handbook watching what was happening outside when a piece of paper fell out of the book Adam picked it up and read it "Betelgeuse, the bio-exorcist Troubled by the living..." he read "Is death a problem and not the solution?
Unhappy with eternity? Having difficulty adjusting?
Call Betelgeuse, beetle-" he cut off "that's it There's no number or instructions?" Barbra asked "Nothing. The "bio-exorcist." I don't get it" adam said "Why are you doing this to me? This is my art and it is dangerous do you think I wanna die like this" Delia said

Lydia was taking pictures when she got up to the attic window when she slowly moved her camera she saw 3 figures in the window then her thoughts were cut short when she heard a car honk it was Jane. "Hi. How are you?" Jane said "That little girl saw us" Barbra said "mom she didn't see us" sage said to her "honey, nobody can see us" adam said "but she did" she said "what happened to the people who used to live here?" Lydia asked Jane "They drowned."

The kid said "Yes, they were family. I was devastated, here take that" Jane said as she handed a key to Lydia "Is this the key to the attic?" Lydia asked "That's a skeleton key that will open any door. Give that to your father. You might mention I single-handedly
decorated that house" Jane said.

Sage P.O.V

We were in the attic I was helping my dad with the model and my mom was doing something when we heard the stairs creak "Don't worry. I locked the door" my dad says to us then we heard a key when the tv turned on "Having trouble with the living?
Tired of having your home violated? Want to get rid of them pesky living critters? Well, come on down and see me, the afterlife's leading bio-exorcist.Yes, sirree! I want to tell you, I'll do anything!" The guy in the tv said "I'll scare 'em real bad. I'll do anything to get your business. Hell! I'll possess myself if I gotta! Yo! I got demons runnin' all through me. Come on down and see it."

The guy continues to say "If you act now, you get a free
demon possession with every exorcism. You can't beat that, can you? Bring the little partners. We've got plenty of snakes for them to play with. Say it once, say it twice,m third time's a charm. And remember...
I'll eat anything you want me to eat. Swallow anything you want me to swallow. So, come on down, I'll chew on the dog" then the end of his sentence the tv turned off, then the person kept trying to then stoped my dad picked up something and popped the key out,

"We need some help. I read something in this book about emergencies" my dad said "Here it is. In case of emergency, draw a door" we looked confused when he said that "Draw a door"? I don't know why we keep looking in that stupid book. Maybe we should try that Beetle guy" we wait for something to happen but nothing came "You didn't actually think that would work, did you?" Mom said "ah ha knock three times" one... two... three... he knocked then we stood there when the wall started to shake, then it opened there was a green light my dad sat down the handbook and we held hands and walked in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay so this was a long chapter in my opinion:)