Nathinel son comes in to ruin enji and noelles life again

No one pov~
Lyla sighed and said "Noelle pls come with us and see enji we need to tell him we know the truth" Noelle looked down and said "sure but I don't know how he will react when I show up." Toshi replied with "Noelle I am pretty sure he missed you" Noelle then nodded and followed Lyla to the hospital because she got word that enji is now awake. When they all got there they asked if they could speak to enji todoroki and the lady smiled and said yes room 225 they walked to the elevator and Noelle pressed the button to go up. When the elevator doors opened everyone got in one after another then shoto pressed the 2nd floor and the elevator's doors closed and it went up. When they got up to the floor the elevator doors opened and they walked out of the elevator they all walked to enjis room with sadness in there hearts.

Because everything enji did to them was terrible but he experienced worse more worse than eris past and that says a lot when they arrived at the room Lyla opened the door and walked in. Then everyone else followed her in when they all arrived in enji was sitting up on his bed looking out the window everyone looked at his arm which was gone. Noelle started crying and Mariel put a hand on her shoulder and Lyla cleared her voice and said "enji" Enji looked like he was frightened he looked around and saw all of us. Enji looked at Lyla and said "yes" Lyla sighed and said "we know the truth" enji was confused but then he saw all of his children except natsu and his ex wife. He saw Mariel the person who worked with his mom and dad and then he saw Noelle his older sister that is when he knew what they knew.

Enji started crying and Noelle walked to him and hugged him and said "I am so sorry I didn't stand up for you this is all my fault." Enji replied with "it's not yours it is mine for leaving you Noelle I am so sorry" Noelle started crying again then she said "it's ok enji I forgive you." Toshi started crying while watching this they both back up from each other and enji then saw Toshi and he was smiling at him while crying. Enji was about to apologize but Toshi ran to him and hugged him and said "don't apologize you have nothing to apologize for." Shoto ran to his father and said "why didn't you tell us this old man just why" shoto started crying while enji just looked at his son with sadness and shame.

Toshi back away from enji and enji kept staring at his son then he said "I am sorry but I don't understand why you are not mad at me for hurting all of you." Everyone looked at endeavor and endeavor thought his kids were here to tell him that they hate him but it was the opposite shoto immediately hugged his father tight. Enji was about to cry but then the door slammed open and revealed Nathaniel and Noelle turned on her phoenix qurik and was about kill him. Everyone was confused of who this was except noelle, enji, Lyla, and Mariel noelle was the first one to speak "what are you doing here Nathaniel." Everyone turned shock that was tekas new husband but it wasn't it was actually his kid and he smiled and said "close but no it's me Matthew."

Everyone was shocked that was the kid who manipulated enji and Noelle was ready to kill him she didn't care if it was Nathaniel or Matthew she would kill both if she wanted too. Enji became scared and shoto could feel Enji shivering and shoto let enji go and tapped on toyas shoulder and Fuyumis and pointed at their father. Toya and Fuyumi looked at their father and walked up to him and hugged him and that caught enji off guard it stopped him from shaking at least. Noelle kept glaring at Matthew, lyla and Mariel were holding Noelle arms to not let her go on a rampage. Toshi was keeping an eye on Rei because he she was only helping to get back with enji and Toshi was not gonna let that happen again.

Enji looked up at Toshi and said "Toshi i am sorry for ignoring you" Toshi looked at enji and said "it's ok enji let's just try and get Matthew out of here." Enji just nodded and then he hugged Toya and Fuyumi and then shoto joined the hug and Toshi looked at them with a smile then he looked back at the situation happening with Noelle and Matthew. Toshi sighed and walked to her and said "Noelle just kick him out" Noelle looked at him confused then Toshi sighed and walked up to Mathew. Then all the todorokis were looking at Toshi and Matthew then Toshi kicked Matthew and the wall broke and Matthew was now unconscious. Toshi turned around and smiled at everyone and Noelle screamed "that is how you do it" Mariel and Lyla let go of Noelle and sighed.

Shoto was shocked and also the rest of the todoroki siblings they didn't know Toshi was still strong even without his quirk Rei was also shocked by this too. Lyla sighed again and said "well that was something else" Mariel nodded and noelle laughed then she said "ya but it was awesome and also he deserved it." Enji shaking while standing up then he started walking towards Noelle and Toshi, Noelle looked behind her and saw Enji walking towards toshi so she backed up. Enji walked past her and gave her a gentle smile and noelle smiled back and enji just kept on walking towards Toshi when he got near Toshi he tapped his shoulder. Toshi looked behind him and enji said "are you ok toshi" toshi and noelle smiled there finally getting their enji back.

Toshi nodded and Enji sighed in relief and then Noelle said "enji are you gonna be alright or do you need help to get back to the bed." Enji replied with "I am fine Noelle" Noelle just nodded and everyone moved back so enji can easily go back to the bed. Enji walked towards the bed but then Rei stood in front of him, Noelle and Toshi we're getting mad at Rei for wanting attention when he is trying to get back to bed.

Enji smiled at Rei and Rei just blushed at enji, toshi walked up to them and said "Rei pls move i see enjis legs swelling and shaking that means he needs to sit." Rei glared at Toshi and moved away from enjis path and enji said "thank you Toshi" in a whisper so no one can hear him but Toshi could and he replied with "your welcome enji." Enji then started walking again and finally made it to the bed and then he got onto the bed and grabbed the blanket and put it over his legs and then leaned back onto the pillow.

Enji smiled at everyone and everyone smiled back at enji then Noelle said "enji are you tired" enji yawned and nodded and Noelle just smiled at enji. And then Noelle cleared her voice and said "ok let's go everyone and let's leave enji alone until he is awake" everyone nodded and said bye to enji and followed Noelle out. Except for lyla who said "enji when you wake up I will ask you questions" then enji nodded and lyla said bye and left enji turned off the light and went to bed.
To be continued~