prologue.

"mom..where's dad?" The small child looked up at her mother. The other two children watched them with curiosity hoping to get a answer from the woman.

she was taken back by the question not expecting it. funny, not expecting things was her thing lately. first her not expecting her husband of years getting up and leaving her with the kids to do god knows what. not a word or explanation. It wasn't his fault though, at least that's what was going through her mind. They had been having problems, marital problems. all couples went through them right?

"your father is uhm out." She glanced out the window. she was drained, emotionally and physically from all the fights and tears she's wasted on him.

"When will he be back?" The little girl asked, she hadn't seen her father in nearly two days and for a such a young girl it was unordinary for her father not to tuck her in to bed or read her a bed time story. "I miss him."

"we all do." the woman whispered.

"well I don't." The oldest child stood up from his chair. "why should I, when he doesn't even give a rats ass about this family."

"Alexander that's enough." The lady scowled at her angry son.

"do you still love daddy?" The little girl asked, taking a peep at her enraged brother.

"of course I do." admitted the lady

"mom..how did you and dad meet?" The second oldest child, the girl spoke up.

"well um it was a long and complicated story. Romantic, cute yet frustrating. We weren't together when we first met no." She said.

and the children sat around the women for the story of her past.

+++

I just wrote this prologue while on the toilet lol
anywho this story will most likely begin in june but this just the prologue
I'm finishing up some of my other stories first before beginning on this one!!
but any guesses on who might be the father? I want to see what you guys think. To be completely fair I havent decided on who I want it to be yet I have narrowed it down to three guys but I feel like i'll end up changing it along the story so I just might end up surprising myself in the process. I do that alot with my stories like I written three mario gotze stories and ended up changing them to a marco reus, cristiano and philipp lahm story 😂 ok im blabbering laters ✌️✌️