please please please be science, I prayed, my "friends" from a couple of days ago who were supposed to help me out with the navigation of this school and school work had ditched me and science had started 10 minutes ago and I had managed to walk into every single class that wasn't mine, I wanted to rip my eyeballs and every piece of my hair out, I hadn't even been here for 2 weeks and everyone in this school had already seen me embarrass myself.
Even Ronald.

As soon as my hands touched the cold metal door handle cold shivers coursed through my body at full speed, I retreated my hand immediately and chose to knock instead. One, Two Three times and five seconds until the door opened. "Ms L/n. Your very late" a teacher, blonde, skinny, tall, blue eyes and perfect face structure, told me coldly. I was admiring her beauty but was brutally smacked back into reality when I saw the rest of the class were already partnered up. "I'm so sorry I got lost.." the embarrassment was real and I couldn't even look anyone in the eye right now. "I know your new here but this can't continue, there has been complaints from other teachers too, your late to every class you have" the perfect blonde said, horrible disappointment following in her voice, I could tell she was enjoying this. "I'm really sorry it won't happen again" "let's hope not." She replied fast and short, she placed a hand lightly on my back pushing my into the classroom while shutting the door harshly behind me. "Everyone is already partnered up so you can join the two girls over there" she pointed to two brunette girls far back in the classroom, one slightly taller than the other. "They'll be more then happy to have you join them" I nodded and quickly walked over there without making any eye contact.

"Hey" one of the girls said and I just copied and said the same to her, the other girl, the shorter one didn't say anything only focused on reading something from a book laid out on the table, beside her there was a stack of more books, I counted about five before the taller girl was talking to me again "we haven't really started doing anything yet so your not behind" she giggled just a little bit enough for me to smile at her

Um like time skip to like after school I know it's annoying I just don't rlly know what to write when ur like in school😭😭

Bang, my hand was hitting the locker multiple times before it opened, I got one of the worst lockers on my row, it was hard to open and even harder to close. I tossed all my books at once into my locker at random and unorganised.
"Tsk damn you got unlucky with that locker" such a nice voice says from behind me, I don't rush to look cause I already know exactly whose behind me, Ronald's voice is recognisable from anywhere and I haven't even heard it very much. I chuckled so unnoticeably that it sounded more like a breath "Yeah I know, you'd think I'd get treated better here for being so new" I joke back, slowly turning midway in what I was saying.
"Such a shame there a brand new lockers over there" Ronald points with his head slightly in a direction to his right, I look over to see such pretty untouched lockers, "yeah wow, must've made quite a bad impression on whoever got me stuck with this crap" I point to the locker now behind me, he laughs, only a little bit but I'm happy I was the cause for that little bit of joy he just felt.
I slammed the locker door once I had placed everything finely.

"I kinda noticed you've had quite the trouble getting to your classes on time" he finally says after I harshly abused the door to my locker, I look at him honestly a little surprised he'd bring that up with me, "um yeah" that's all I say, I don't have much more to offer to him then that, it's embarrassing and even more that he's asking me about it, I must look really pathetic to him right now and I kinda wanna run out of this school and run until I reach a very tall nice cliff to maybe take a nice little jump from.
"I didn't realise it was your business though" I say to break the silence, I don"t talk about this with him, not right now, I haven't known Ronald for more then 20 minutes at most and I just want joke around, lightly, for fun
I don't want our conversations to be so serious already.
"Oh, ah I didn't mean it like that" he says sounding quite scared he might actually have offended me and he's touching the back his neck now and I realise I may have made it more awkward than it just was, "yeah? Then how'd you mean it?" I ask almost immediately and I make sure to smile to lighten things.
"well it was more of if you needed me to help you learn the ways to your classes, we do share every class together" he laughs at the last few words after having said them, "well if your offering I wouldn't wanna turn you down on that offer" I grin which makes him return my grin with one of his own. "Well good man, I'd have been really embarrassed if you'd have rejected" he laughs, he's swaying a little bit in the way he walks now, he loosened himself more. "You wanna talk about being embarrassed imagine walking into the same wrong classroom twice" I don't know why I'm saying that to him but I figured if he's becoming more comfortable it couldn't hurt for me to be too. He's laughing more now, "yeah okay you win there" we're continuing to share small jokes among each other until we reach the exit of the building, he says goodbye quickly saying he's in a hurry to go because his parents aren't waiting for him or something like that, I wasn't really listening but I wave when he waves at me from a longer distance than we were at before.

HIII um so I was actually supposed to get this out like two days ago but I kinda forgot to finish it cause I keep losing motivation but thank u to those who are commenting about how you like this and voting for it cause it honestly makes me so much more motivated to write so I love y'all and I do actually really enjoy writing these🤭