Sneak Peek of ' Something Wicca Come This Way '

The black screen brightened up and started.

A blond woman came into screen

" Here baby. Come on, baby. Good girl. " The blond called for her cat as she put a food bowl for the cat.

" What has this got to do with Steve? " Eddie asked young Percy " just watch and you'll see " they all turned there heads back to the screen.

The blond woman walked over to an altar and lit the candles with her fingers.

" Hey, what just happened? is she like El? " Mike asked young Percy " I don't think I know her " El said " She isn't, she is a witch " young Percy said " No way!! " Dustin shouted at young Percy " She is " Percy repeated. " And watch the goddamn tv! " Percy said irritated.

Without the blond witch knowing there was someone outside of the window, the blond witch started chanting a spell " Ancient one of the earth so deep, master of moon and sun. I shield you in my Wiccan way, here in my circle round, asking you to protect this space, and offer your sun force down. " She heard someone behind her and started humming and turned around and stood up, " what are you doing here? " the witch asked. The mysterious man pulled out a knife and plunged it into her stomach.

" Hey! what the hell was that!? " Hopper demanded " you will see the reason why soon just keep watching and you will get your answers " young Percy whined as he was getting tired of everyone asking questions.

Outside there is a manor, there is a storm as well. There is a brunette woman walking up the steps to the house with an umbrella. The brunette opened the door and went inside, but she is not the only one in the house there is another woman with short hair but her hair is darker like black. The woman with short hair is on a ladder working on the chandelier, " Prue? " asked the brunette as she was putting her raincoat and umbrella up. " In here, working on the chandelier " Prue responded.

" Sorry i'm late " apologized the brunette " well what else is new? Piper, I would have been here myself to meet the electrician but you know I can't leave the museum until six " Prue told Piper.

" Do you think we will see Steve soon? " Billy asked the group they all shrugged the shoulders as the don't really know.

" I guess I just didn't realize how long in China town. Has Jeremy called? " Piper asked Prue as she put her bag on the dining table. " No but he had a package and some roses delivered. "

" That's sweet " awed Nancy to Jonathan who nodded his head.

Prue gets onto the ladder as Piper picks up the wine bottle from the package. " What were you doing in China town? I thought you had an interview in a restaurant in North beach " Prue asked Piper, " I did but I went to Young Lee after my interview to get the ingredients for my audition recipe tomorrow " Piper told her.

" So the wolfgang-puck knock off didn't hire you today? " Prue wondered, Piper showed her the port. " No but this may get me the job tomorrow " Piper replied. " Jeremy sent you port? " Prue asked her, " it's the ultimate ingredient for my recipe " Piper said.

" What a nice boyfriend "

" He is " El said to no one in particular.