Avengers- bunny, bunny, bunny

Age- 10
Y/n pov.

I was sitting on the couch thinking when I had an idea. "Guys can you sing that song you sung me when I was 3!" I exclaimed. They looked at each other and back at me. "Sure дорогой (sweetheart)." Nat said. "Bunny, bunny, your so funny, with your twitching nose." Auntie Nat said as she booped my nose, I then smiled. "Bunny, bunny, bunny your so funny, from your head to your toes." Uncle Clint sang. "Bunny, bunny, bunny, your ears are funny, They're to big for you." Auntie Wanda then said. "Bunny, bunny, bunny, thought your funny, everyone loves you." Uncle tony said. "Oh your pretty bunny, may I come near, can I hole you and touch your ear, oh you pretty bunny I love you so, stay with oh please don't go." Cousin Peter said while walking in the living room. "Bunny, bunny, bunny, your so funny, with your twitching nose." Auntie Nat said while lightly pinching my cheek. "Bunny, bunny, bunny, your so funny, from your head to your toes." Uncle Steve said while ruffling my hair. I smiled brightly, "Hippety Hop-Hop Hippety Hop-Hop, you must go your way." All the avengers sing. "Hippety Hop-Hop Hippety Hop-Hop." They sing together. "Hip-Hip Hop, good day." They finish.
I run to them and hug them. "We will always love you дорогой(sweetheart)." Auntie Nat kissed my head. 'This is all I could ever ask for.' I thought smiling.

———