Episode 64: A Wonderful Mewful Birthday

One sunny afternoon, Mew along with her friends are watching the Pokemon, including their own enjoying themselves. They either play, practice their moves and attacks, sleep, and even sometimes have a snack. They relax on the grass as the sun sets in the sky.

"It sure is a nice day and the Pokemon look very relaxed too," Mew says.

"Yeah. It's great," Tomo says.

"I agree. It's nice to relax a bit," Misty says.

"True, but I should also continue training for the Pokemon League," Mew says.

"That's true, but it's good to enjoy what today is going to offer," Misty says.

Brock then turns to Mew and asks, "Hey Mew..."

"Yeah Brock?" Mew replies.

"I was just curious, you know since you've been raised by Pokemon for a long time. What's it like? And what's it like living with Professor Oak?" Brock asks.

"Oh, living with the Forest Pokemon and papa is really great, he and many of the Pokemon taught me all kinds of stuff like how to battle, swing on trees and branches, swim, and all kinds of stuff. After living with Professor Oak, he along with Gary, his sister, and mom taught me a lot of stuff, including better on how to read and write. And I learned a lot of stuff. I remember Gary telling me about a 'Birthday party,' for him," Mew says.

"That's nice. Birthday parties are loads of fun, you get to have cake, ice cream, play games, and even get presents," Misty says.

"And you get to spend time with friends and family. You also grow a year older each year," Brock says.

"Yeah. It sounds nice..." Mew says.

Then sadly says, "The truth is... I never had a birthday party before."

"You never had a birthday party before?" Misty asks, surprised.

"No. I never had. I guess thinking about it is making me a little sad," Mew says.

"I'd be sad too," Misty says.

"Why did you never have a birthday party?" Brock asks.

Mew answers, "Well, I really don't know when my birthday is. My papa found me when I was floating down the river when I was a baby."

"I see," Misty says.

Mew lets out a sad sigh as Pikachu and Eevee comfort her. Misty and Brock can see that Mew is a little sad, she doesn't have a birthday party or even know when her birthday is since she's a foundling.

Suddenly, an idea hits Misty then asks, "So if you don't mind me asking, when did your dad find you anyway?"

"Well, the day when my papa found me was also the day Professor Oak and Gary found me, and allowed me to stay with them. From the 'Calendar' the day my papa found me is... it's actually tomorrow," Mew says

Suddenly, she hears her stomach growling. Then Pikachu and Eevee's stomachs. The three begin to feel embarrassed. Misty giggles and soon hears her stomach growling as well. Then begins to nervously laugh.

"Well, I guess we can start making lunch," Mew says.

But Misty quickly says, "Hey Mew, maybe you do some training for the Pokemon League Brock and I go make lunch."

Then turns to Tomo, "You wanna come."

"Sure," Tomo says.

"Okay. It's probably a good idea," Mew says.

Mew then turns to Eevee and Pikachu, "Alright guys, let's get some training started."

"Pikachu," (Alright, let's go.) Pikachu says.