。・:*:・゚★Dᵣₐᵢₙₑd - Fᵤcₖₛₕᵢₜ - ₐₙgₛₜ / Fₗᵤff。:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Word Count: 1589

"Mom, Valerie is a good friend! She was there for me when you weren't!" I yelled, "I know I didn't raise an ungrateful child! I worked 2 jobs for you! She didn't! She is pushing you to do bad things! Yet your dumbass hasn't noticed!" Mom yelled back.

</3

"I never said I was ungrateful! I was grateful for all the things you did for me! What I'm upset about is that I had no father figure and a mother who wasn't there for me emotionally!" I yelled with tears in my eyes.

</3

"Now your crying, of course! In the end, I'm always going to be the bad guy! Your lucky I even get you what you want! My mom never did, she was never there for me!" Mom yelled, "I'm done with your bullshit!" I yelled going upstairs.

</3

"Fine since your done! You are getting out my house! Pack your things and leave!" Mom yelled, "Fine!" I yelled slamming the door.

</3

I was crying angrily and grabbed my phone and called Valerie, she answered and said, "Hey! What's up?" I breathed in and said, "Pick me up please." Val was silent for a bit then said, "Ok be there in 5!" Then hung up.

</3

I packed my clothes, some other things, and hygienic products, I obviously didn't forget my skateboard. I opened the door and walked downstairs to the front door, "Y/n.. I'm sorry please don't leave-" Mom said before I cut her off, "No don't do this again! I'm leaving and guess who's picking me up?! Valerie! I'm done of having an emotionally unavailable mom!" I opened and slammed the door shut.

</3

I saw Val's car and ran towards it crying, I got in the car and Val immediately asked me, "What happened?!" I looked at her and hugged her, she hugged me back and said, "Was it your mom?" I nodded and Val did as well and took it as a cue to drive to her house.

</3

She drove to her house which was good because she lived alone. About 10 minutes later we got to her house and she parked in the driveway, "Alright cmon we're here." I nodded and left the car.

</3

We went inside and Val showed me to her guest bedroom, "You can stay here," I looked at her with a half smile and said, "Thank you. This means a lot to me." She smiled and said, "Yeah of course anytime! Also it was getting lonely just living here alone."

</3

"Ok so! Guest bathroom is the door to the right, feel free to eat anything in the kitchen, make yourself comfortable, and yeah! Also let me know if you wanna talk," Val said. I nodded smiling and she left the room.