Freddy x Reader (Lemon)

Athena: okay so let's start with Yogi- I mean Freddy right here. *sweatdrop*
Freddy: the fuck you say.
Athena: Nothin!!!!!
----------------------------------------------------
(Y/N) POV
Freddy was creeping on me again. FUCK! Why can't he leave me alone?! Doesn't he respect a human's privacy?! JESUS!

I checked the cameras because I heard a laugh. Wait, where is he?! I can't find him nowhere!!! He isn't in the kitchen either!!!
"Fuck!"
"Hello there~" I heard a voice purrs behind me.
I screamed. I didn't see a scary a animal, but a handsome brown haired male with a fancy suit, brown bow tie and bear ears. He had ocean bright eyes.
he had his hand in the chair.
"F-Freddy?!"
"Yes baby it's me. Are you ready for Freddy?" He grabbed my chin gently and kissed me softly. His kiss was so sweet and gentle that I started slowly kiss back, wrapping my arms around his neck. Freddy smirked and closed both doors. He lifted me up and put me in the desk which then grabbed my thighs and forced him around himself. My arms still around his neck.
"Freddy~" I slightly moaned.
Freddy moved his head down to my neck and sucked all of the spot leaving me hickies until he sucked my sweet spot.
I moaned a little louder. Freddy unbutton my work shirt one by one reviling my (f/c) lacy bra. Freddy smirked and licked his lips. He kisses me once more and unclipped my bra from behind. He took it off and placed it somewhere in the office. My breast bounced and I blushes and covered my two blossoms. Freddy smiles sweetly and removed my arms. He soon licked my right twin and messes with the other. I moaned and bit my finger.
"Nya~ Freddy!"
"I'll make you scream my name just wait~"
I couldn't take it anymore! I unbutton his vest and shirt and took it off. His abbs were perfect. I traced them one by one. Freddy chuckled then took off my pants and panties. Freddy licks his lips once again. He kneels down and licked my folds. I moaned and spread my legs a little.
"Deeper~"
"What was that?"
"DEEPER FREDDY! "
Freddy placed his tongue inside. I moaned in pleasure.
"Freddy~ I'm cum~" and i felt a knot in my stomach and came. Freddy licked the rest. I tackled him and his blue eyes widened.
"My turn." I unbuckled his belt and off went boxers and pants. His member was so huge that I didn't know if it'll fit.
"It will."
I blushed then grabbed his member and stoked it. I heard a few moans and groans coming out of his mouth. Then I placed my tongue on the tip and slowly licked the rest. Freddy grabbed the back of my head and made me bobble my head.
"Ah~ (Y-Y/N) keep going~" he moaned.
He came in my mouth and I swallowed it whole. Freddy turned me and inserted his member in my womanhood. Tears formed in my eyes while Freddy whispered sweet things in my ears which calmed me down. He placed my legs around himself and trusted more.
"F-Faster~ Deeper~" I moaned. He did. He even placed my leg over his shoulder to get a better angle. We both came and yelled.
"Round two?" I painted and slowly nodded in agreement. He turned me on my back with my knees and hands. Freddy once again thrusted his member inside and I groaned. My breasts kept bouncing up and down. Sweat covered our bodies and Freddy leaned over and massaged my two blossoms which made me yell.
"FREDDY!" I came and so did he. I painted and lied down. Freddy lies down next to me all sweaty. "Best....fucking...sex....EVER!" He painted out. I chuckled. He turned to me and hugged. We cuddled until I figured something
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We didn't use protection.
----------------------------------------------------
Athena: *having a major nosebleed*
Freddy: UGHHH!!! *blushes madly*
Bonnie: PFFTTT HAHAHAHAHAHA you didn't use protection!!!!
Foxy: *laughs*
Chico: ?