Chapter 1: USJ and New Faces

Authors Note: Hey everyone, sorry if their was any confusion during the first two chapters. I had written bi-weekly thinking it meant every other week, so that one's on me. I have it fixed now if you wished to go back to it. Anyway, here is the next chapter of this story. I hope you enjoy.

Year 22XX USJ, UA, Japan

"..... I really have gotten weaker, back in my heyday, five hits would've been enough, but today it took 300 mighty blows." All Might, a big, larger than life character that could make pro bodybuilders jealous with the muscles upon muscles adorning his massive 7 ft. 2.5 in. (220 cm) frame. said after managing to defeat the Nomu, a big hulking brute of a creature that was defined by its beak-like face and exposed brain.

To everyone there, it seemed like he was still raring to go but in reality he was barely standing at the moment " Time is running out ." All Might thought as he surreptitiously wiped some blood off of his mouth, " I have to end this fast." Then All Might turned towards the two ring leaders of the villains, Shigaraki and Kurogiri and stated boldly " You've been bested villain, Surrender, we all want to get this over with quickly."

For a second it looked like the lanky, teal haired adult that known as Shigaraki was about to freak out and go on a tantrum but before he could start scratching his neck away he stopped and started laughing, softly at first but slowly, it turned into an absolutely evil cackle that sent chills down everyone's spine.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You foolish heroes, did you really think we wouldn't have thought this might have happened, Kurogiri!!" Shigaraki shouted. After hearing the command, Kurogiri spread out his mist once again and from out of it dropped three new creatures that looked eerily similar to the previous one.

To say everyone was shocked would be an understatement. The students up near the entrance were in disbelief. All Might just barely defeated one and now there were three more of them?!

The students at the central battle zone weren't fairing much better. Midoriya, a smaller, green-haired kid whose hair had absolutely no hope of being controlled by a brush, was especially freaking out and preparing to do something, anything, to save his mentor.

All Might himself was nervous "Crap, Crap, CRAP!!! What do I do now?" He thought, "I can't even throw a single punch without reverting back to my weakened state, I can't win against these odds." Shigaraki was beside himself with glee seeing the obvious fear and despair in All Might's and the Students' faces and he was just bout to order the three Nomu to attack when suddenly

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

Three loud gunshots were heard and a heavy silence followed soon after. For a few tense seconds, nothing happened, then the three Nomu collapsed with bullet holes having formed in their heads.

".... Nomu, this isn't the time to be playing, heal and get up already, you can survive a couple of bullets!" Shigaraki shouted. While that was happening, the students and All Might were looking around trying to see if Snipe was around as he was the only UA Teacher that could use a gun but they found no one.

Meanwhile Kurogiri, a man seemingly made of mist with some eerie yellow eyes, was inspecting the three still Nomu. "... It looks like their brains have been burnt out, they can't heal from this Young Master, they're dead." He stated with a little trepidation, after all, who was stupid (brave) enough to pull a move like that?

"No, NO, NOOO!!!!!" Shigaraki shouted with rage, "How could this have happened?!? Who cheated?!?" Before he could say anything further though, a brief, but loud zapping sound was heard and turned around just in time to see Kurogiri drop to the ground seemingly unconscious. For a few moments everyone could look on in nothing but shock when suddenly, the air behind Kurogiri started glitching and from seemingly nowhere, somebody materialized right there.