The night of the plan!♡

When the night came, they snuck out, and Bakugo was the first one to get drunk.  He ended up dragging Kirishima to the bathroom. "Shitty hair, I think... I like you," Bakugo says. "W-what!" Erijiro replied.

Kirishima told the rest of the squad that he was going to go back to the dorms with Bakugo.  When they got there, Bakugo begged Kirishima to stay. So he did, and they ended up cuddling.

Meanwhile, Denki bumped into Shinsou Hitoshi, and they became friends. Denki ended up kissing Shinsou, and they made out which ended up going to Shinsou's dorm.

Denki Kaminari and Shinsou Hitoshi  ended up doing... things. When they were done, they fell asleep. Denki fell asleep on Shinsou while Shinsou fell asleep a little after.

Sero Hanta and Mina Ashido went to make out in Mina's dorm and passed out while watching a movie frozen, to be exact.

When the bakusquad woke up  They went to school. But this time, it was a different Mina, and Sero are dating, Kirishima is dating bakugo, and Denki is  now friends with Shinsou.

After a month of Shinsou and Denki being friends, they ended up confessing and dating, though Aizawa didn't like the fact that his son was dating a loud blonde.