Chapter 1: Prologue

3rd Person POV:

Little Serene, Clara Afton, Both

SA: Why must you go, mama?

CA: I've stayed too long here.

SA: Take me to Paris with you.

CA: Wherever I go, you'll always be with me.

SA: (Gasps)

CA: Our lullaby, when you play it, of a mother who loves you very, very much.

CA: Far away, long ago, glowing dim as an ember, things my heart used to know, things it yearns to remember

B: And a song someone sings, Once upon a December.

Then, all of a sudden, the palace was attacked and the Royal Afton family was forced to flee to Paris altogether, but as they were evacuating, Princess Serene remembered the music box her mother gave her and went back to get it, Clara noticed this and went after her, calling out her name. They made it to her room and realized they were about to be cornered when one of the servant boys, Cuphead, noticed them and quickly opened a hatch to escape. Serene dropped her music box and went back to get it, but Cuphead shoved her in the door and closed it. He did what he could to prevent the people from getting to the Princess and the Tsaritsa, but got knocked out. Luckily the Princess and the Tsaritsa, Clara Afton escaped. The Tsar, William Afton, and her twin brother Michael Afton were already on the train waiting for them, the Tsaritsa got on the train but the train started moving as the Princess approached so she ran to get on the train. The Tsaritsa grabbed the Princess's hand but her grip was slipping, eventually, the Tsaritsa lost her grip on her daughter's hand and the Princess fell and hit her head, losing consciousness. 

A/N: sorry this is so short, but I hope you enjoy this.