Chapter 26

{Chapter 26}

"We're getting a bigger apartment," Nadia tells me while watching tv. I was getting ready for my dinner with Liam. As many dates we went on I kinda hoped he'd catch a hint and ask me to be his girlfriend.

"Why?" I ask her and she stands up fixing my makeup I had messed up. "Thanks!"

"Cause' we have a small apartment, I'm dating Harry and your semi dating Liam plus your a model and have tons of cloths." I think it over for a moment.

"Semi dating Liam?" I ask her.

"Come on, you both have feelings for the other. You go on dates, all that's missing is you guys haven't made it official." She had a point.

"I'll talk to him about it tonight," I tell her then go on to doing my hair. She helped me some but most of the time she spent texting Harry. When I had gotten done getting dressed Liam texted me stating he was here to get me. I walk out to his car.

"Hello!" I say and he smiles.

"Hello, I hope you don't mind. I'm taking you to a carnival first before dinner. Is that okay?" I nod, and I give him a kiss on his cheek.

"I love carnivals!" The rest of the way is silent besides us choosing what songs to listen to and jamming out to them. When we get to the carnival Liam buys the tickets and we go to a bunch of rides. "Liam, I want that big stuffed bear!" Liam chuckles and goes over to talk to the guy. Some how after throwing balls and hitting targets he had won it for me.

"Thank you!" I throw my arms around him, engulfing him into a big hug. "I love it," we start walking to more rides.

"Your welcome, have I told you that you look beautiful tonight?"

"You never fail to tell me," I tell him with a small laugh.

"Well you are very beautiful," he takes my hand. "We should ride that!" He tells me pointing to the tea cup ride that went in circles fast.

"You sure?" I question.

"Yes, come on." I give in and follow him. We wait in line and soon its our turn. The ride starts and I see Liam is enjoying it till after a minuet. He gets pale and I'm scared he's going to throw up on me. When we get off the ride Liam's running to a trash can throwing up.

"I'm so sorry!" He says after puking. I smile and help him sit down.

"It's fine, you wanna take me home?"

He shakes his head, "No! I'll be fine,was leave for dinner, yeah?" I nod and he takes my hand leading me to the car. Along the way I try to guess where we're going. When I arrive I notice it's a place I've never been to before. We get seated at the semi fancy restaurant, Liam asks me what I want and I tell him and when we Oder our things I choose to bring up the question now.

"Liam, what are we?" His smile fades and he's quiet. "I like you and I know you like me."

"We can't be together Larissa," he states calmly and I feel a pang of hurt in my chest.

"Why not?" I ask him.

"Because I'm in One Direction and I don't want to put you through all that. You don't deserve me, I'm barely home and you'll receive hate!" He tells me.

"Yeah, I know. I'm apart of the fandom, but it doesn't matter. Maybe we should stop going on dates then," I stand up but Liam stops me panicking.

"No please stay!" He begs.

"No Liam. Maybe we'll meet again when we are slightly older and our minds are less hectic, and I'll be right for you and you'll be right for me. But right now your chaos to my thoughts and I'm Posion to your heart!" I gather my things as he still tries to stop me.

"But your right for me!"

"Think before you speak, Payne. I don't want to see you right now." I leave before he could make me change my mind. Why did I do that?

I didn't need that. Did he even want a relationship? Instead of going home I walk to the bar across the street to get a little drunk hoping to forget his name! But instead I had forgotten mine....

A/n

I know what your thinking, NO MY OTP THEY NEED TO BE TIGETHER!

I promise it ends happy, the stories not over! It's almost over but not yet! Still read, I love you guys!

Comment and vote if you love it!

Bye