Chapter 1

"Bring me my phone neveah," my mom yells from downstairs.
I mentally roll my eyes, and mumbling something under my breath knowing i had no choice.
"Sure mom" i respond sarcastically.
Suddenly, I heard footsteps coming
up the stairs.
I bust out laughing as i hear my mom saying" nevermind i got it with your childish ass. you act like you can't bring me my damn phone when its right by you".
I speed walk into my moms room and grab it before she grabs it.
I simply smile, cheesing, into my mom face as i ask her quickly can i get money to go to the mall.
My mom laughs saying "oh you need money yet yo happy ass couldnt bring me my phone?" as she goes through her wallet.
I then say "thank you ma you know i love you" and i kiss her cheek gently.
Her phone vibrates in my hand and i quickly take a glance at the contact name seeing "Marcus" appearing five times.
I laugh alittle and cheeses alittle harder taking the money out my moms hand saying quickly "who is marcus".
My mom looks up and smirks and snatches her phone out my hand saying "damn get some business boo".
I bust out laughing walking downstairs saying "whatever ma im out to the mall. see you in a few hours"
My mom shouts "find something cute tonight, we are going out to dinner" and she mumbles you will meet mr marcus fine ass.
I closed the front door quickly and ran back up the stairs, tripping over the 7th step, causing me to roll my ass back down the stairs.
My mom walks out her room, by the stairs and laughs walking down to me.
She helps me up and says that is what your silly ass get.
I smirked and say "Mr marcus fine ahh?"
My mom smirks and pushes me out the door while kissing my forehead
giving me my car keys saying "gone child".
I smile and puts the money in my pocket to my joggers and unlock my car while walking to it.
I get in, start the car and text my friend Breshay "on my way".
I lock my phone and pull off fast thinking about my mom and this mystery man "mr marcus".