Welcome neighbor oc

So my oc goldie wasn't originally a pirate, they were a botanist who loved to give out flowers to their neighbors and jog around as a hobby

So my oc goldie wasn't originally a pirate, they were a botanist who loved to give out flowers to their neighbors and jog around as a hobby. Upon September  17th 1970 goldie was tending to their greenhouse when they heard a thud at the door, eventually finding out that it was a frizzbe. They thought some kids might have lost it so they jogged around the neighborhood to find who it belonged to when the sound of a mumbled voice said hello to them, Goldie playfully threw the frizzbie back only to accidentally break the window of a small red house. This caught the attention of two eyes that peered at them through the window , goldie attempted to explain themselves but before they could get a word in ... they suddenly lost a leg.
Of course that didn't stop them from their passion in their future , goldie embraced it and made a pirate persona out of it (totally not as a coping mechanism or anything </3) wearing a fake eye patch and all. However to this day they still have nightmares of the eyeball monster that lives in the red house.

They don't know it was wally who ate their leg , however they do still keep their distance from house.

They have their own dome greenhouse ! And a pirate theme plant shop

They hate the taste of salmon and their favorite food is peaches!

Love to go out and listen to Barnaby's stand ups and Sally's theatrical plays.

They have a slight crush on howdy.