Unforgetable Halloween

*your phone rings*

Not paying attention you awsner without even seeing the contact, "Hello?" you say bringing the phone up to your ear. "Hey!" You hear Tara, your bestfriend, say on the other side of the call, "are you coming to the halloween party tonight? everyone else is here."

"Yeah, I'm getting ready. Give me about ten-ish minutes."

You say your goodbyes and end the call continuing the get ready. Preparing yourself to see endless amounts of Ghostface costumes at this stupid ass frat party. You finish doing your make up, looking at yourself in the mirror. You didn't let the events of Woodsburo effect your love of horror movies, let alone wearing the costume you've been planning since last year, the Bride of Chucky. You slip on your costume, some shoes, and make your way out of your apartment.

After about a five minute walk you arrive at the party and go inside, looking for any of your friends, spotting Mindy and Anika on the couch.

"Heyy!!" from a cheerful smiling Anika,
the three of you all say your hello's and are in the midst of a conversation when you spot someone wearing a chucky costume.

"you have got to be fucking kidding me."

It's Ethan.

Y/N POV:

You have got to be serious right now. Why the hell did he show up in that. Of all fucking people. The whole group knew I was going as the bride of chucky. And now Ethan shows up as chucky.

"oh my god he's dressed up as chucky.." Mindy let out a laugh, not believing what she was seeing. I cannot believe this.

Third person:

Mindy and Anika exchanges whispers to each other so Y/N couldn't hear, stuff about enemies to lovers or what not. When Chad seen Y/N's costume he immediately looked at Ethan and pointed at Y/N, laughing hysterically.

Suddenly in the middle of all this, Tara walks past everyone with some ass-hole looking fratboy. Chad leaves the room, presumably going to see what's happening.

Meanwhile, Ethan awkwardly stands at the doorframe by himself while you are talking with Mindy and Anika. Ethan begins to walk over when suddenly theres yelling coming from the hallway.

You and all the others run out to find the ass-hole fratboy on the ground holding his fricking balls. And Sam standing there with a taser. She fucking tased him.

Tara storms out of the party, Sam and Chad following. You, Mindy, Anika, and Ethan follow behind. Tara and Sam continued their arguement outside before a group of girls pass by, and throw their drinks at sam.

"MURDERER!" was yelled by a girl, Sam pushes her yelling back asking what her problem is. The girl responds with warning you and everyone else to stay away from Sam and that she knows what she did.

You all begin to walk away and Ethan offers Sam tissues, well 3 tissues.

Everyone eventually calms down and Tara points out the elephant in the room, "wait are you guys wearing matching costumes?!"

"This was unplanned" you would never intentionally match costumes with Ethan, you hate being in the same room as him let alone matching costumes.

The conversation goes on, Mindy bringing the whole Enemies to Lovers bullshit back up, "Think about it, Enemies to Lovers, theyd actually be kinda cute together"

"Not in a million fucking years Mindy"
"Im right here??"
"Okay?"

The group continues walking, about to cross the street, you not paying attention, goes fo cross not noticing the oncoming traffic. Just before the car hits you Ethan pulls you back,

"WATCH IT LADY!"

Did Ethan just, save your life..?

Authors Note:
Sorry I changed his silly cardboard box costume, I thought the accidental matching costumes would be a great kick off for this😍🫶 ly!!<3