...The missing people...

"HE'S GONE!" came a voice, shrieking as high as possible. "SOOBIN?! SOOBIN?!" came another voice. We all looked in the direction of the voice.

Kang Hari.26.Known as the smart one in the twins.
Kang Han-Lee.26. Known as the funny one in the twins.

"SOOBIN?!" cried Yeonjun, looking for him literally everywhere. Me,Hoseok and Yeji looked around in panic trying to catch a glimpse of Soobin. Namjoon looked at Hoseok in complète worry.Jimin rushed to Yeonjun,Hari and Han-Lee. "It's okay, he's probably in the washrooms-" he said, comforting Yeonjun. "NO, HE'S NOT!" said Han-Lee. "We heard him scream! We heard him scream Yeonjun's name!" "But when we got there, he was gone!" "NO! ROSÉ ISNT HERE EITHER!" screamed Chaeryeong. "ROSÉ?!" I cried. Chaeryeong was freaking out. "I THOUGHT I HEARD HER SCREAM AND RAN TO WHERE I HEARD HER SCREAM, BUT SHE WAS GONE." Jin comforted Chaeryeong (as her friend). "I thou-thought I was imagining it, and maybe she was inside but now that Yeonjun said exactly what happened it makes sense!?" "So WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!" said Hoseok. "ROSÉ AND SOOBIN ARE GONE?!"

I gasped.What the hell? They dint just evaporate into thin air right? They had to be here!They would have heard this commotion. Someone had to know where they were!

"Everyone calm down..." said Jessi but she looked quite stressed herself. "No...my younger brother is missing...SOOBIN!" he yelled, like Soobin was going to land in front of him. "Hey Yeonjun, we'll call the police-" said Han-Lee, helping Yeonjun up. Hari quickly called the police. "Hi, two people are missing from a party" she said like she was inviting them to take their place. "Hurry up!" Squeaked Han-Lee, holding Yeonjun from falling over. "Yes, we heard them both scream and they were both gone." Hari looked up from the phone. "They're asking anyone involved with that person to show up to the police station."she announced to the crowd. "Me and Yeonjun will go." Said Jimin. "Yura, I don't wanna go alone-" said Chaeryeong. "Fine!fine. Me and Chaeryeong will go!" I said. So that's how I found myself squished between Jimin and Chaeryeong in the back of Jessie's car. I tried not to make any eye contact with Jimin as Jessi drove. Mina had joined the drive to comfort Jessi. "I really shouldn't have thrown this party..." she said, and sounded like she was trying not to cry." "Yeonjun~" Jimin's voice broke as he saw his best friend at such a state. Yeonjun placed his head on Jimin's shoulder and Jimin slowly patted his head. Meanwhile Chaeryeong's face was blank and expressionless. She looked so fragile, like she was going to break apart any moment. "Hey Chaeryeong-" I said holding her hand but her face remained pained and stressed. I din't really know what to say. "Charyeong it's okay, they'll find Rosé-" I said.

"We're here." Said Jessi, parking the car.

~later~

"Thank you for the details, we're sorry for talking up your time.You may go now."said the police. It was 10 p.m by then and I was feeling pretty sleepy. As soon as we got into Jessi's car, my head fell onto Chaeryeong's shoulder and I closed my eyes.

When I woke up, I was in my bedroom.Aww,Chaeryeong must have dropped me off.She's a nice person. I still felt bad about yesterday and hoped Rosé and Soobin were okay.

"Hey Eomma-" Eomma looked worried. She checked my temperature with her hands. "Relax Eomma, I'm fine!" I said, stuffing some bread into my mouth. "Yeah but two people went missing yesterday, oh my gosh, my daughter, I was so worried..."

(Does that scene give you the vibes of this:

Lol.)
"Eomma im fine, although we have no idea where they are.." I said frowning sadly. "Did Chaeryeong go home?" "Charyeong?I thought you left with her for the party?" "But Eomma, Chaeryeong dropped me here yesterday while I was sleeping, right?" I said. Eomma laughed. "No dear, that was a boy, with blonde hair. He said that you fell asleep on his shoulder and I invited him for a cup of tea." "Blonde hair?A boy? Mum, you sure it wasn't Chaeryeong?" I said gasping. "No dear, he said his name was...,what was it?Right!Jimin." My head was messed up. "Jimin dropped me here?" I said completely confused. I had slept on Jimin's shoulder? He dropped me here? "Yeah, he even carried you to your bedroom. Poor boy..." she said. What the heck?! I was so confused. I thought I had slept on Chaeryeong! This is so dumb! I put my hand to my forehead. How will I see Jimin...? "Okay Eomma, I'm going to school now!" I said gulping down the rest of the bread and grabbing my bag. Shit. My first class was Chemistry!The class with Jimin! I'm screwed, I'm so dead!

~later~
I realised this would be my first class with Jimin after what happened yesterday. Oh damn, things were gonna get so...akward.

I went in and sat down and as usual, Stephanie threw a paper ball at my head. I showed her a gruesome guesture and ignored her. Then, Jimin came in. Stephanie looked excited but Jimin walked right past my table and sat down on his seat like a perfect boy. "UMm.Jimin,are you forgetting something?" "Shut up Stephanie!" He said,rolling his eyes and scribbling something on his notebook. Meanwhile my brain was having a conversation of it's own

Should I say thanks?
No.Shut up.You literally hurt him yesterday.
But he carried you all the way to your house!
That's why.If you say thanks now, you'll sound like a self absorbed bitch.
No we won't!
Yes we will!
No we're not!
Yes we are!
What?
What?

"Shut up!" I said out loud. Taehyung looked at me as if I lost my braincells. "Who are you talking to?" He said, moving his table next to mine. "My head.." I sighed. "Any idea where your friend Rosé and Soobin might be?" "Nah,dude.The police are working on it, but they seemed hesitant. We gave them so less information." Taehyung frowned. "Damn, how come no one noticed them leaving?" "Maybe..." my heart raced. "Maybe they did-" my breath hitched. "Maybe, MAYBE, IT WAS SOMEONE FROM THE PARTY!" I yelled loudly. "Oh are you guys talking about Rosé and Soobin's sudden dis-" Started Linnie but I was on a roll. "Maybe, they were kidnapped." Who would have something against Rosé and Soobin? I sat down and thought hard. Taehyung laughed and I slapped his arm. "Yahh what's so funny!" I said smacking his arm repeatedly when he wouldn't shut up. "Think about it. If Rosé and Soobin were missing from the party because of someone from the party, someone would have noticed the kidnapper isn't there either!" He said. "Huh?" I said, still confused on his theory. "Ok, if you were Rosé and Jimin was Soobin, and I was the kidnapper, all three of us were at the party, right?" "Yeah..." I said, trying to ignore the example. "So I lured you guys outside somehow and kidnapped you guys, and got away with you guys. So in this example, Yeonjun knows I exist, and Chaeryeong found out you were gone. So other than Yeonjun realising that Jimin was gone, he would realise I was gone,too!" Damn. Taehyung was pretty smart! "That makes sense... unless, what if it was Soobin or Rosé who kidnapped each other?" "Can't be." He said. "What?" "Both of them screamed remember?If one of them was the kidnapper, they would make as less sound as possible." "Huh, so you mean someone outside the party came inside and randomly kidnapped Rosé and Soobin?" "No that can't be the answer either...Jessi has top notch security." He said, deep in thought. "It could be that someone had a grudge against both of them and ordered someone outside to come and take them." "Hmm, your theories are freaking random!" I said. "But if you think about it this way, Rosé doesn't really have enemies...so what if... Rosé was taken as a warning?" Taehyung seemed like he knew what he was saying. "Omg, you mean, the person could be aiming for someone else??" "Name all Rose's friends. now." I went to her insta account cuz I needed to see some of her friends.

"Me, Chaeryeong, Yuna, Namjoon,Hoseok,Jin,Yoongi, Thats all from our school."
"Hmm Go to Namjoon's friend list. There's something suspicious about this whole thing-"
"Me, Hoseok,Jin,Yoongi,Jennie,Lisa-"
I kept listing on and on.
"Wait...how many followers does Rosé have?"
I gasped. "She has 30 followers.But she had way more!"I went to the account where I followed Rosé. But-Rosé wasn't even on my followers list. Then, Rosé's account vanished into thin air. "WHAT'S GOING ON!" I said. "Search up Soobin's account!QUICK!" I typed so fast I could feel my fingers flying off. "He HAS THE BIGGEST ACCOUNT!HURRY!" But Soobin's account dint exist. "SHIT.WERE LATE!" said Taehyung, slamming his phone down. "The kidnapper must have deleted their insta accounts...but why?" "I know Soobin. If something like this would happen he would tell it to the largest crowd. Soobin had 50k followers. "This means...Soobin has his phone?" "Yeah maybe..." said Taehyung.

"It's a warning,Yura.Someone else is next. Someone from our school."