This oni is messing with my head

Narrator On~

The four hashiras took the onis brothers to one of the cells in the house of Inosuke and Muichiro. They put them in the cell and checked more than once if it was well locked, when they were sure that neither of them would be able to escape the cell, Tomioka and Shinobu said goodbye to the younger hashiras and left.

•° Time Break - Hours later °•

The older oni wakes up and looks around, then looks at his younger sister who opened her eyes slowly.

Tanjiro: Nezuko! - says and soon hugs his little sister -

Nezuko didn't understand why they were alive yet, he kept looking at the cell specifically made for onis while hugging his older brother.

Inosuke: they woke up cloud head! - he screams at his brother who is right behind him -

Muichiro: I don't understand the reason for so many screams. - says approaching the cell looking at the onis brothers up close -

Tanjiro stared at one of the hashira who watched them outside the cell with a look of pure hatred.

~

Muichiro pov: is he staring at me? No. He is staring at Hashibira, I can fill his hatred through his eyes, but this hatred is directed to the hashira behind me. He would certainly have killed Inosuke if Giyuu hadn't stopped him from attacking him, he would do it to protect her...

~

Muichiro: why do you protect her? - says looking at the older oni -

Soon the older oni hugs his stronger sister.

Tanjiro: she's my sister, that's why I protect her.

Nezuko comes out of her brother's arms and approaches the cell. Soon her brother gets up and goes to her, holding her by the arm so that she wouldn't get so close.

Muichiro: don't worry. - says looking at the older oni again - I won't hurt your sister and I won't hurt you.

Muichiro puts his hand inside the cell and slowly approaches it close to Nezuko's head.

Tanjiro was ready to attack hashira's hand, but gave up when he saw that hashira put his hand on his sister's head. Muichiro began to caress Nezuko's head to calm her down, and it worked.

Tanjiro let go of Nezuko's arm, who got closer to the hashira who was caressing his head.

~

Inosuke pov: the younger oni looks like a calm and quiet child with Tokito caressing her. I want to try to do that too! I want to caress someone and show that I can be affectionate and calm like Muichiro!

~

Inosuke puts his hand inside the cell calmly and approaches her to Tanjiro, who begins to growl thinking that Inosuke would try to hurt him just as he did with his sister.

Inosuke puts his hand on Tanjiro's head and begins to caress her just like Muichiro.

Tanjiro calmed down quickly with this and soon got closer, so that he could gain more affection.

~

Nezuko Pov: I don't understand why he caresses me, but... I liked that. I feel calmer with every passing second, this boy seems like a very good person. The other hashira who had hurt me, seems calm while caressing my brother. I'm getting sleepy with this boy petting me.

I feel my cheeks warming up as they turn pink. I can't take my eyes off this boy... I don't understand why, but I don't want to stop looking at your beautiful face.