Harshali OS : You Don't Remember THAT Scene ?

*So... Harshad and Pranali's blushing on remembering 'Ich'cha kund dream' scene during the India Forums IV, is what that has brought this OS to you.*

~

"The first scene you shot together..." - he read the chit and they both went into thinking mode.

Harshad and Pranali were sitting with India Forums, playing 'How well do you know your costar'. They had answered all the questions with honesty and this was the last.

They kept on guessing before he talked about a scene which raised goosebumps on her body.

"I think that wishing pond temple. That was..." - he said and she tried to change it, because she didn't want to blush right then.

"No I think O kanha..."

"Arrrey no. It was the one at the wishing pond. The dream sequence we shot after which we-" - he paused, suddenly realizing what he was going to say.

She grinned and placed her hands on his wrist, as a laughter bubbled up inside her.

"You don't remember that scene ?" - he asked, his own cheeks pinking.

She laughed and quietly said 'ach'he se'. He tried his damn best to control his blush, cover it with smile but he knew he was failing.

At last, they composed themselves and she finally remembered the actual first scene they shot together. The interview ended and they left for their makeup rooms to change as it was time for pack-up.

Pranali's mind was still on the scene Harshad talked about. With a smile on her face, she went into the memory lane again...

They were shooting the dream sequence of AbhiRa on 'Guzarish' at the wishing pond. It was not their first shot together, as almost a week had passed, but it was the first dream sequence of the reel couple. The scene itself, was pretty simple. Abhimanyu would walk closer to Akshara and caress her arm. Trailing his hand up before cupping her face and gazing at her lips. He would lean closer and the dream will end. It was as simple as that.

But...

The reason they both were blushing remembering that scene was the mishap that occurred. When they were performing, and he was leaning closer, out of nowhere the sound of a balloon popping had echoed in the air. The sudden sound had startled them causing them to jump and their lips had met.

She still remembered the electric shock that had passed through her body. They had instantly pulled back but that brief second had done the damage.

Or more like, magic.

Because try as she might, performing close scenes with him had been affecting her. His handsomeness aside, his personality off camera alone was so charismatic that she found herself entranced. And that slight touch of his lips had just worked like fuel to the fire.

They had performed the shot in retake before the director had announced a break of ten minutes. Maybe, he also had sensed the tension in the air.

She had walked into her makeup room. Thinking about the whole incident when barely two minutes later, there had been a knock on the door.

She frowned and opened the door. Harshad was standing outside. Her breathing quickened as he looked straight into her eyes.

"Can we talk ?" - he asked.

Gulping, she nodded her head and stepped aside to let him in the room. She knew what he wanted to talk about so taking a breath, she plastered a calm smile on her face and turned to him.

"I know what you want to say. Don't worry it was just an accident. You don't need to feel bad about it." - she said calmly and he stared at her quietly.