❣The first meeting❣

Author's POV:

"Mama look! how is my new uniform? don't I look handsome?" A lil' kid twirled around trying to shower his mother with charms.  "My blaze is as cute as ever" his mother chuckled looking lovingly at her son. "I'm not cute!" Blaze pouted with his cheeks bulging out like little apples. 

"Your son seems a handful Ms." The old man and owner of the shop remarked looking at the sulky boy.

"But he is quite obedient to me," She replied smiling at Blaze to which he smiled cheekily. "The first semester of middle school is starting, are you excited to make new friends, boy?" The elderly voice asked the kid. "Yep! A lot of friends!" The amber-eyed one answered enthusiastically with glimmering eyes. They both laughed at the little bundle of joy.

A few days later, at the Royal Academy, where only the elite and intellects get admission, a grand opening ceremony was held for all students and parents.

"So exciting~" Blaze was awed at the grand decoration. He was sitting in the front row specially reserved for the top rankers of the entrance examination. His mother was seated on the balcony above which was for parents.

"Ahem! Welcome to the Royal Academy where all the young buds blossom into new flowers most beautifully and admiringly!" The director of the academy greeted everyone with a warm welcome through the mic on the stage in the middle. He continued his speech and here our Blaze was extremely bored. His amber eyes glanced at the other students beside him.

He greeted them with a friendly voice. The emerald-eyed kid to his right gave a cute eye smile and introduced himself, "Hello! My name is Duri(Thorn). It's nice to meet you," Blaze was captivated by his cuteness "Aw, so cute" "He is my brother!" A sharp voice claimed which came from beside Duri. 

"Come on Solar, Blaze meant no harm." Duri calmed him down to which the sky-blue-eyed one beside Solar sneakered, "Someone is jelly~" Solar glared at him. "Taufan...don't rise his anger..." Duri gave pleading glances at Taufan. A crimson-eyed person beside Taufan rolled his eyes at them saying, "Bunch of fools" "What did you just say, Thunder?" Solar's silverish-yellow eyes shot a piercing glance at Thunder. "Did the sand in your brain block your ears, mud head?" Thunder teased him. "I will burn you to ashes after this ceremony!" Solar warned in a low voice. Blaze sweatdropped witnessing their never-ending saga.

"Enough you both, we are high school graders now. Stop fighting like kids..." A golden-eyed boy scolded in a motherly tone. "Don't mind them, Blaze. I'm Gempa(Earthquake) Hope we all get along with each other."

Blaze found Gempa to be a reliable brother and nodded happily but felt a strangely familiar chill to his left. He glanced at the person curiously. His amber eyes met the icy cold ones as they stared at each other. "Hey, have we met before?" His clear blue eyes averted their gaze ignoring him. 

Blaze POV:

'Woah, what a cold response.' I thought to myself. Somehow, in my heart, deep inside I feel that I know him and he is an important person to me. But I have no clue about the reason behind it...

I signed and turned to the front. "Ice has always been like that," Duri whispered in my ear, "He maintains his distance no matter who it is. It is very difficult to approach him" But I want to get close to him...At least to know the reason why I feel this way...

"Hey, Ice! Let's be good friends from now on!" I exclaimed smiling brightly and cheekily.

Duri seemed to be surprised at my words...Well, there is no helping it when I decide on something!

Author's POV:

'Stupid' Ice murmured ignoring Blaze's words. No one spoke to him that way till now knowing his background. 'You want to get close to me, huh?'  He thought to himself staring blankly ahead.

"And that's all I have to say! Hope you all get along with each other and have a bright year ahead." The director ended his speech to which everyone gave applause. "And one last thing, I request all the top rankers to meet me at the music hall after this immediately. Thank you"

★•••❤𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕰𝖓𝖉❤•••★

How is the start? Liked it??

Then, wait for the next update. I will publish it soon enough!

Until then, Bye-Bye guys!

Take care and have a nice day~

Your Author,

*Aurora*