☆ Chapter 1

☆*~.°•

I sit at the back of the class. Infront of my desk is empty because the student who used to sit infront of me changes school.

As i start doodling of my teacher on the paper. Drawing him as a pig with a devil horns and a dialogue saying ' i am stupid! I will eat you are ass !'.

I laugh at my own drawing. This is art. I heard a door slide and saw the teacher i made fun of walk in.

All the students in this class stands up except me. The teacher didn't bother since i'm the most problem student in this school yet got the highest grades.

The students bow saying goodmorning. I shape the paper into a ball i drew of my teacher and directly throw it to my teacher's face.

"!.. [name!] Stop it! Or i'll send you to the council!" I chuckle and shrugged it off. Before he told the student to sit down i show a middle finger at him.

He wasn't surprise anymore since i do it every single day. "Alright students. Today we gonna..." the words faded. Ignoring his words i look at the window which is a hallway view.

I heard a loud footsteps. Sounds like somebody is running. This is new, nobody run in the hallway.
As the footsteps gets closer to my class.

A dyed blond hair with blue eyes i guess it's a new kid made a eye contact for me in a second. He probably trying to make sure he stop in the right class.

He's a delinquent.

My class continue learning as i keep thinking about the new kid.

'He seems entertaining. I should play with him. This school is getting boring'.

I'm not saying i'm a delinquent but i wear an earring(s) with some accessories and makeup. I'm just a student who break rules for fun.

Half of the students in my school fall for me. I'm problematic, gorgeous and smart. The juniors wanted to be me. They tried to be like me.

But their parents and teachers scold and stop them. Except this one junior. She's actually admire me and never stop following me in and outside school.

She always talks to me. Her name is Luna Mitsuya. Pretty name if you ask me. We've become friends for a few weeks now.

And the other half students. Yeah, you guess it. They hated me. But who cares! I'm doing whatever i want! I pass all the subjects.

A bell rings. I left the class immidietly before the classroom even thank the teacher. I went outside my friend Luna Mitsuya class and wait for her.

As soon as the door slides open, Luna jump to me and hugged me. Real tight.

"[Name]!! I miss you!!" She look at me grinning. "Jeez, you know we can meet everyday. No need to be clingy. And don't hug me with your face close to me! Your make-up will ruin dumbass" i giggle and light push her away from me.

"Your make-up skill gotten better" i compliment her.

☆*~.°•

We both went on top of the school rooftop.

"Ms.[name], your drawing is horrible" she made fun of me while i'm spraying paint on the floor.

"Oh come oon~ it's not that bad. I know people gonna know this is us" i said then look at her drawing "that's even horrible! What is that?! Is that suppsed to be a cat? Hahahaha!" I laugh out loud looking at her drawing.

"Heyy! Stop it!" She said angrily but laughs too. The laughing faded. "Hey ms.[name]. Do you wanna meet my brother again? He seems like he's falling for you lately you know?"