Proposal, thirty-six.

╔═ * .·:·. ✧ ✦ ✧ .·:·. * ═╗

Shopping with
good youn'
sisters.”

╚═ * .·:·. ✧ ✦ ✧ .·:·. * ═╝

.

.

.

.

.

THE WEEK BEFORE THE FESTIVAL, your little sisters invited you to go shopping because they know that you probably haven't bought yourself those human clothes— knowing you, you might have go around Japan first before settling in.

Takemichi told you to take a day off since he's just gonna stay home all day. You figured why not spend the day with your dearest little sisters instead? So that's what you did.

The three of you are inside of store right now, just chatting and gossiping with each other— not really worried for others to eavesdrop because you had paid the shop in advance to have the store all to yourself for the whole day.

Being rich do come in handy sometimes.

"So Manjiro, Shinichiro and Emma had become your fiances?" Jasmine asked, sipping from the box of strawberry juice that hang in her mouth as she fiddle on the game in her grasps. The sound of the victory song filling the shop soon after.

"Yeah, I'm not sure why Mansaku agreed to be honest." You pursed your lips, "I mean, why would he be cool with his grandchildren marrying one woman in the future?"

"I honestly don't see the problem." Violet pipped in, she just finished trying out a sakura themed yukata and had come out of the dressing room, "For all we know, our parents are totally cool with that as well, but the three of us doesn't have the same type when it comes to our men and women."

"But this is humans we're talking about." You tried to argue, "Isn't it taboo for them to have several spouses? With the same person at that."

"Calm your tits, sis. I'm sure that old geezer doesn't mind as long as his grandchildren are happy." Jasmine's rebuttal quickly shut you up.

You just shook your head, your (color) eyes scanning the attire your little sisters had chosen for herself, "The obi's color doesn't sit right for me, what do you think, Jasmine?" You asked your youngest sister.

"Sissy's right, it's an ugly color of pink." The young vampire uttered in pure disgust while barely giving her older sister a glance before looking down on her game again.

"Anyways." Violet decided to ignore both of your comments, "How many fiances do you have right now? I don't know if you added someone else in the list so I can't keep track on the numbers."

You held up your fingers, counting and muttering the names of your beloved humans, "Nahoya, Souya, Chifuyu, Takashi, Manjiro, Hajime, Shinichiro, Emma and.." You let out a hum, furrowing your eyebrows, thinking if you had forgotten someone.

"I think there's eight of them, I'm not quite sure." You smiled at them as you held up eight fingers to show that you are serious.