Part 1

Prehistory...

Minji, an ordinary high school student with a somewhat complicated life. She lives with her family in Seoul, the capital of South Korea.

Many criminal groups are very active there.  Everyone knows never to mess with one of them, because then your life will end sooner than you could imagine. 

 don't mess with BTS, they are the most prominent group in all of South Korea. Their contacts reach all over the world, you have no chance of escaping them once you have betrayed them. 

Minji's father just disappeared when she was 3 years old and her mother died in an alleged car accident. It could all just have been an accident, but Minji has a different opinion, but she can't change that.

 She was 9 when her mother died, since then she has been living in a children's home in Seoul.

Minji also has a bigger brother but he disappeared, people say that he was kidnapped. She misses him so much.

Present...

Minji is now 17 years old and will be 18 next month.

She works in a small cafe next to high school so that she can finally move out of the children's home when she is 18.Now is on the way back to the children's home. 

She was working the late shift in the cafe just now and just wants to go to her bed.Minji is facing a dark alley, a shortcut and she decides to take it.

A few minutes later, when she had almost reached the end of the alley, she heard someone begging.A cold shiver runs down your spine. She immediately regrets walking this way.It was all so dark and scary that she couldn't see anything clearly.

the only thing they were two shadows. one knelt down in front of the other and begged the other.But suddenly she saw others shadowing him, and they gave him something.

Suddenly, Minji heard a gunshot. 

She stood there frozen behind the garbage cans."A gun," she whispered softly.

The guy really just shot the other guy. She still couldn't quite believe it.Where had she gotten herself into?

the only thing she wanted now was to get away from here. She slowly stepped back to kick something on the floor.

The men's attention was immediately drawn to her. one looked at her briefly before yelling at the other men to catch Minji. Minji ran as fast as she could out of the alley with the other guys chasing her.

At the end of the alley, she quickly ran part way down the street and turned the corner and saw a tree.

she quickly climbed up and remained so that she could no longer be seen.The others came out of the alley at that moment and looked around before clutching their hair in frustration, knowing what to expect since she escaped.

Not a minute later another guy came out of the alley. Minji realized it was the one with the gun and started to tremble slightly.tears ran down her face.

She had never been so afraid in her life, but now.