Enough

And just like that Naruto thought he was dying. Sasuke had hit him and threw the chest a third time with Chidori and death's sweet release would come for him. Finally all the pain would be gone.

" and you thought you could stop me some nobody, a loser, do yourself a favor, and just die no one's going to miss you" Sasuke laughed

It was that Point Naruto lost consciousness. At least all his burdens were finally going to be gone forever.

Naruto's eyes opened up and saw a white ceiling. He groaned that he knew where he was. He was in the hospital back in the village and he thought about what Sasuke had said to him. Maybe it was better off if he did die. Who is he kidding? A lot of people really don't like him. It was then Naruto noticed that he wasn't alone in the room.

His pink haired teammate was standing in the room, just staring at him. He could see she was upset at first he thought she was upset, because how badly he was injured, but that wasn't the case when she began to speak.

" Naruto you goddamn failure. I asked you one easy thing to bring Sasuke back to me and you couldn't even do that. You disgust me, you useless failure. My mother told me what sealed inside of you you're a monster. I only wish Sasuke could've killed you to finish with the fourth started you're nothing but the demon fox never speak to me again. I want nothing to do with you. I'm going to Hokage now and asking for a transfer." Sakura said as she walked out of the room and slammed his door.

Tears stripped down there at his face Sakura may not have been Naruto's best friend but hearing her say those things to him hurt he was sick of hurting he just wanted to stop. He drifted back to sleep, and when he woke up. His sensei was standing in the room.

Just as Naruto was going to speak, Kakashi spoke up instead" Naruto I'm disappointed in you, you abandoned Sasuke and now he's left the village. He's gone because you were too weak. I don't think you have what it takes to be a shinobi. I think I'm gonna talk to the Hokage about you being taken out of the ninja program" Kakashi said, as he flickered away.

How could he say that to him? He almost gave up his life to try and keep Sasuke
from leaving the village, literally has three holes in his chest, but I am banding him. Why is it every time something goes wrong? I am the fall guy. Everything is always my fault and I did everything I could, this is too much I can't take this anymore. I don't know what else to do. If I try to leave the village, they'll bring me as a missing then and drag me back to this hell hole or worse and if I stay in my treatment, just going to get worse and worse tell me about enough by certain ninja in the civilians when they glare at me yell at me, and I've tried to kill me all my life over something I have no control over something that's not even my fault I need to get out of this building Naruto ripped all the wires off, grabbed his clothes that were sitting next to the bed open the window and jumped out.

Naruto sat in the fourth Hokage's head looking over the village" I can't do it anymore I can't deal with the glares I can't deal with people trying to kill me all the time I can't deal with the fact that the people I thought were most precious to me turn that back to me for that fucking Uchiha it's time, and I know what I must do." Naruto said to himself

He got back to his apartment, made a bunch of shadow clones to clean the place up a little bit, and he picked up a scroll, and started to write. After he was finished, he put the scroll on his nightstand. He then laid in bed. And started to meditate soon. The fox called out to him.

"You do know I'll stop you if you try to do what I think you're going to do right, it's not just your life anymore. It's mine too stupid fourth bound early life forces together so if you die I die too I can't allow that." The Nine Tails said.