Kami

As the three of them embraced outside the village there was a giant chakra explosion. Tsunade gathered herself as she ran towards that explosion. As she reached her destination she was floored. A small blonde girl no more than 8 years old is standing there.

The little girl said " My name is Kami. I'm a Goddess and I'm very upset with this village. My champion has passed away. He took his own life because of the way this village treated him. He was to set things right in this world. Naruto Uzumaki, the child of prophecy.

You Tsunade Senju 5th Hokage of the village hidden in the leaves. I hold you responsible for the loss of my champion . I have a god meaning to not only punish you but this whole village for the loss of my champion but instead lady hokage im going to give you a mission instead. What say you ".

"Yes Kami, I will accept any mission from you, " Tsunade said.

"Good  i'm sending you back in time to the day Naruto is born you iwll make your way to this village you will take custody of him you will love him and give him the life he deserves. You will protect him and raise him make him strong you will find a special girl for him one that can love protect and help push to further his goals. Do you understand this is a one time offer if you mess this up the world will end. I will be checking in on you as well. Do you accept my mission for you?

Tsunade nodded her head; this was her chance to give him the loving mother he needed and deserved, she thought.

"Good now then on to a few things i also need from you. you need to find your great uncle's sword, the sword of the thunder god Naruto must wield it. Now I'm also going to rewind your age back down to 27 so you will not need your genjutsu anymore. I need you to make sure he makes it to ripe old age so I can't have you dying off early either. Be the mother you were meant to be and don't let anyone get in your way in this village do what you must to protect my championat all costs. I'm also going to make your body stronger and his when he reaches the right age. Together you two and your daughter in law will make this world a better place.''  Kami makes a portal appear " go now there isn't much time there no time for goodbyes because once you go threw that portal all this never happened good luck and see you soon.

Hey guys, I hope you're enjoying the story. I got a lot more common. I'm working on a bunch of different things. Should be posting a lot of stuff soon especially desert flower. Anyway, hope you guys enjoy and I'll see you in the comments.