*Chapter 1*

Somnaath...

It's a night time... A bus stops at a bus stop...  And a girl came down from it... She is in her 20's... She looks through her side... It's quite dark at that time... Just than her eyes started to search for a auto or something to reach her destination... Than finally she saw an auto at the corner of the road...  She takes her belongings and started to to towards that auto... As she reached their she saw that auto driver is sleeping and snoring...

She started to shake him... After so many tries finally that driver opens his eyes.. And after rubbing them for sometime he saw a young girl standing in front of him...

Auto driver: kahiye...

Girl: bhaiya kya aap mujhe pandya niwas chod doge...

Auto driver: ji haan bilkul bethiye..

Than he started his auto and girl sits at back... Than that auto driver started to go... But suddenly he asked her...

Auto driver: waise aap yahan ki toh nhi lagti hai...

Girl: haan woh mein Mumbai rehti hun...  Yahan ghumne aayi thi...

Auto driver: ohh acha...

Then he started to drive quietly while the girl is checking through her phone... But suddenly the auto got punctured...

Girl: kya hua

Auto driver: sayad puncture ho gya hai

Girl: are... Ab

Auto driver: aapko yahan se khud jaana hoga but mein aapko aise akele bhi nhi chod sakta hun

Girl: are koi baat nhi mein chali jaaungi

Auto driver: are nhi woh raat ke samaye somnaath mein akele ghum na thik nhi hai...

Girl: kyun kuch hua hai kya

Auto driver: haan aie din koi na koi marr raha hai woh bhi raat ke samaye...  Or abhi tak pata nhi laga ki ye kon kar raha hai... Logon ka kehna hai ki koi bhoot hai...

Girl: kya bhaiya aap bhi... Dara rahe hai...

Auto driver: are ye bilkul sach hai...

Girl: koi nhi mein chali jaaungi... Waise bhi yahan se jaida durr nhi hai

Auto driver: soch lijiye ek baar... Warna mei kuch try karta hun

Girl: are nhi nhi...

Than she thanks him and took her stuffs and started to walk...  As she is walking her foot steps are clearly heard...  Night breeze is passing over her hair strands... It's already cold at that time...  She is shivering little bit... But suddenly more foot steps started to heard... She got startled in her way...  And eyes got widened...  She wanna turn back and check who is behind her but couldn't getting enough courage... So she started to walk faster but the foot steps too got faster...  Shivers run down to her Spain...

Girl(in mind): Kyu aayi tu akeli.. Woh bhaiya ne bola bhi tha woh kuch intezaam kar wa denge per nhi tujhe toh bahubali banna tha na... Ab kya karegi tu...  (Scared)

  She was about to shout but someone puts hand on her mouth and prevented her to shout...  Now her legs started to strumble...  But somehow she turns back and saw a man who was wearing hoodie and his face was cover with mask...  Just his eyes we're visible to her... That man slowly slowly gets off his hand from her mouth... And her breathe is stuck in between... Than he spokes...

Boy: what are u doing alone at this time... Don't you know it's not safe for going out at this time...

Girl: I-I was new here.. (Stammering)

Boy: ok let me drop u than... Where would u wanna go...

Girl: p-pandya N-Niwas...

Boy: pandya niwas (doubt)

Girl: hmm...

Boy: ok chalo...

Than she started to walk and he was walking just beside her making sure that no one can harm her or come near her... With his presence somehow she is feeling herself safe now... 

After some time they both reached pandya niwas she turns her side to thank him but got startled when she doesn't found him their...  But than she shrugged it off and rings the door bell..

Door gets open.. Revealing a lady who is wearing a saree and her hair were putted in a bun...  A soon as she saw that girl she got super happy and she immediately hugs her... 

Girl: Dhara dii aap kese ho

Dhara: mein toh thik hun raavi per Tu bata tu kesi hai

Raavi: mein bhi thik hun...

Dhara: or maa papa

Raavi: sab bhadiya hai...  Are ander nhi bulaoge kya

Dhara: bilkul aana mein bhi dobi hi hun bilkul...

Than they both goes inside... And sits on a couch...

Raavi: waise baaki sab log kahan hai... Gombi.. Aunty...

Dhara: woh sab log so gye...

Raavi: ohh acha..

Dhara: hmm...

Raavi: dii rudraaksh kahan hai

Dhara: woh apne papa ke paas so raha hain...

Raavi: ohh acha lagta hain meine disturb kar diya

Dhara: are nhi nhi

Raavi: dii suno... (She tolds her everything)

Dhara: kya tu thik toh hai na

Raavi: haan haan...

Dhara: acha chal tu aaram kar thak gyi hogi...

Raavi: hmm...

Than Dhara saw her the guest room... And after getting freshen up she sits on the bed and started to think...

Raavi(in mind): aakhir kon tha woh ladka...  Raavi tu bhi budhu hi hai bilkul... Naam toh puch lena chahiye tha tujhe uska...  Thank u bhi nhi bol paayi..  Agar kabhi milega toh pechanegi kaise tu use.. Maa ko call kar ke bata deti hun ki mein pahuch gyi warna khama kha tension lengi woh meri... 

After that she calls her mother and assured her that she reached safely...  Than she drift to sleep...

***************************************
Precap:-Morning...

Author's Note:- hello readers how are u all...  I hope u all are doing good... 

It's my first FF...  Do support me pls... 

Tell me in comment section how was the part... Should I continue it or not... 

If u all like this one than do vote the story...

And whom would u think that mask man will be...

TBC...

Bye...

Thank you ...