*Chapter 9*

Continue from last part...

Raavi: Krish sun ek baat bata

Krish:kya dii

Raavi: mein kal raat ghar kis time aayi..

Krish: dii aap bhul gye.. Jaldi hi toh aagye the aap or Shiva ghar.. Fir uske baad aap sone aagye...

Raavi: acha

Krish: hmm

Raavi: chal thik hai... Mujhe abhi Shiva se kuch baat karni hai woh kahan hai

Krish: room mein

Raavi: ok mein baat karke aayi

Krish: hmm... Thik hai

Than Krish lefts from their .. While headed towards Shiva's room after taking bath...

She knocks at his door then goes inside after getting permission from him...

Shiva: ohh Raavi tum kuch chahiye tha

Raavi: nhi

Shiva: then...

Raavi: actually I wanna ask u something

Shiva: yaa go ahead

Raavi: umm. Did u remember last night we both saw that ghost and he killed a random girl in front of our eyes and he was almost about to kill us both...but we both got safe because of our fate.. God's blessings

Shiva: are u crazy.. What are u even talking about.. I didn't remember anything like this

Raavi: but

Shiva: listen I am already getting late so if u are done with ur imagination then pls leave I need to change

Raavi: sorry

Shiva: no no it's totally fine... But from next time just remember one thing that don't tell anyone about your imagination or dreams otherwise people gonna laugh on you or may be they think you as a mad person.. I am sorry if I hurt your feelings but I am telling you all this as a friend so just be careful from next time...

Raavi: hmm...

Shiva: one more thing... I know it's all new for you to listen about all these things which are happening from past few days but because of that your mind started to assuming the things...that's why you are behaving like this... So just don't pay much attention to them and enjoy... I think that is the thing for which u came here right.. So just explore the whole Somnaath and if u want I can accompany you.. Or else Krish will go with you... Ok... (little smile)

Raavi: ok.. I'll go now

She turns around to go but he calls her and she again turns towards him...

Shiva: take care... You are an innocent soul so just don't let anyone take u for granted...

Raavi: hmm...

Than she goes out from his room... She was still thinking about everything... And suddenly she hits the wall and started to rub her head with her hands only... And as she hits she suddenly closed her eyes but soon a voice came...

.......: Chandrakala..

As Raavi opens her eyes the next moment she found herself in lock up... Shiva is sleeping at a distance and on the other side inspector and constables are also sleeping... And as she looks in front she found that mask man sitting their with a wide smirk plastered on his face... Which can easily be noticeable even though he is wearing a mask... Raavi again got scared...