Chapter 1

"fix my meeting with all the directors in 15 minutes . I wanna see what their plans for the perfumes" Jennie said to her secretary and sat on her luxurious leather chair . "Okay ma'am" the secretary replied in short cus Jennie hates long Answers . "Also tell me about my today's schedule" she asked with a cold tone which can kill anyone . "After this meeting you have attend a conference related to miss lady lipstick and then one magazine photoshoot for Vogue Korea that's it for today" the secretary said .
Jennie signalled her to leave and her secretary miss yoona left the room .
Jennie opened her laptop and started reading some offers for her company . She was disturbed when her office's door knocked . "Come in" Jennie signalled to the Person to come in . One girl with blonde hair entered the room and seeing who cane Jennie closed her laptop and leaned her back and head to the chair .
"Busy?" The blonde asked . "It's 2:00pm right now and if I'm not wrong then everything will end at 8pm so I'm not too much busy" Jennie said . "Gurl it's still late . You should spend some time with taehyung as well . Your Relationship won't last like this" blonde said sitting on the chair Infront of Jennie's table . "Well I'm pretty sure taehyung won't come home before 9pm . He is more busy . Oh how are you doing rosé?" Jennie asked Rosé . "Me ? Well just completed a photoshoot and have no plans for today . And that Lalisa is busy with her boyfriend huh" rosé said with a angry tone . "Lisa got a man . It's hard to believe ." Jennie said and looked at her hand watch . It was the time for her meeting . "Ma'am everyone have arrived in meeting room" yoona quickly came inside my cabin and said . "Well you should knock before coming miss yoona" Jennie replied with a cold tone ."I'm sorry ma'am" . "You seems to be busy . Cya" rosé said and left from there . Jennie went to meeting room followed by yoona . When she enters the room everyone stood up and bowed little . She just nodded and sat on her respective chair . "As you all know why i told you all to come here so please represent your models" Jennie said with a freaking cold tone . "Ma'am here is the perfume my team have made" one director said and handed yoona the perfume . Later yoona delivered the perfume to Jennie . Jennie smelled it . "It's not what i wanted... anyone have anything better then this ?" Jennie said with her usual cold tone . "Ma'am it's cherry blossom perfume ." Yoona handed Jennie a scented stick and Jennie smelled it . "We can take this as one of the sample but i want better . A more refreshing flavour also strong" Jennie said .
"Anyone else ?" She asked and everyone looked down . "You all are useless . I want the perfect perfume in next 24 hours . I won't think twice to fires anyone who didn't make a sample along with his whole team" Jennie said and storms out from there . "Miss yoona?" Jennie signalled her secretary to tell what she have to do now . "Ma'am you have to attend a conference . Media is ready . The conference room have opened" yoona said . Jennie nodded and entered the conference room with her bodyguards and secretary . Everyone was taking pictures of her . She quickly sat on her seat and yoona handed her the mic . "Thanks for coming everyone . My new product miss lady lipstick have been released . You can order it online or just bought it from the nearest hera beauty showroom" Jennie said . "Ma'am my first question is how the idea came to your mind" one reporter asked . "Well as a lady i know what women prefers so thinking about that i told my team to made this and they succeed it" jennie said .
"Is it true that you are pregnant?" One reporter quickly asked .
"Sir it's a conference about my newly launched lipstick not to tell you about my personal life ." I said and the reporter sat down after Bowing . "Is there any more questions?" I asked .

After the conference

After completing photoshoot

"You will be on cover page for sure" one of my friend who is director of Vogue Korea said . "Can you ask them to give me last month's cover ?" I asked . "Why you need to ask them ,I have one magazine in my cabin, i will just go and bring it" with that the other girl left . Jennie took a sip of coffee Infront of her . Her friend came and gave her the magazine