Chapter 1 - 10

Chapter 1 Welcome Back

    At two o'clock in the morning, an office building in City B was brightly lit.

    Ye Miao sat in front of the computer and typed quickly on the keyboard. The mobile phone beeped, and she picked it up. A pop-up window appeared on the lock screen to remind: [Xianyu] The buyer confirmed the receipt, and the transaction was successful. Please see details for payment progress.

    After working overtime for too long, Ye Miao was a little absent-minded. When she saw the reminder, she opened the Alipay bill casually. The top one was the 5,000 yuan that Xianyu had just received.

    This is her last piece of orange equipment in the "Fantasy World" game. She is too busy with work, and she has no time to log in to this game that she has accompanied since she went to college.

    She has sold all kinds of advanced equipment and medicines. Even the skills on his body have been rewashed into skill cards and sold out, leaving only 5 high-level resurrection coins in his backpack.

    After selling the advanced resurrection coins, the game can be uninstalled.

    Putting down her phone, Ye Miao continued to concentrate on writing code.

    The time on the phone quietly moved towards three o'clock in the morning.

    This is the life of a major Internet company, 996 when not busy, 007 when busy. There is a new project to be launched recently, and it is normal for all staff to work overtime until three or four in the morning.

    At 3:30 in the morning, Ye Miao finished a stage of work, turned off the monitor, and planned to sleep for a while.

    Ye Miao fell asleep very quickly after only sleeping for more than three hours a day for half a month, and five hours on weekends. She felt a faint heart discomfort in her sleep, but she didn't take it seriously, and soon she couldn't feel anything under the drowsiness.

    At a certain moment, Ye Miao woke up suddenly.

    The surrounding lights were still brightly lit, but there was no sound. She raised her head and found that her colleagues were gone.

    Most of the computers in the cubicle were still turned on, and the water cup was steaming, but she was the only one left.

    Ye Miao was inexplicably frightened, and subconsciously called the project team leader: "Sister Tang?"

    There was no response.

    Are you all home? After calming down, she speculated in the normal direction, her eyes fell on the computer screen again, she simply turned off the computer, put on her windbreaker and carried her bag to get off work.

    Stepping into the corridor, there is no need to look at the too familiar road, Ye Miao lowered her head and checked Weibo, not paying attention to the abnormal silence around her.

    Enter the elevator, go downstairs, and walk out, and the moment the door on the first floor is pushed open, the cold wind howls.

    Ye Miao was so shaved that her face hurt for a while, she finally raised her eyes, and then she was shocked by the scene in front of her and backed away!

    ——I don’t know when, the street in front of the building has changed beyond recognition. Cars crashed into the street in all directions, and several towering office buildings were turned into ruins. Unidentified plants crawled out from the gaps in the floor tiles and climbed up the walls of the buildings. There was a slight smell of wind and dust in the cool air at night The picture looks extremely doomsday.