Part 82: Can't beat the flame that burns inside.

"Mightyena, shadow ball!" Savanna commanded and Mightyena shot off the dark orb towards Arcanine.

"Flamethrower!" Josh commanded and Arcanine shot off the flamethrower, stopping the shadow ball, causing a massive explosion.

"Crunch!" Mightyena ran through the smoke and bit Arcanine with the crunch, sending it back.

"Flamethrower!" Josh commanded and Arcanine shot off the flamethrower, hitting Mightyena, sending it back.

The smoke cleared.

"Fire spin!" Josh commanded and Arcanine shot off flames, and it engulfed Mightyena in a firey vortex, Mightyena closed it's eyes due to the pain.

"Shadow ball!" Savanna commanded and Mightyena shot off the shadow ball, hitting Arcanine.

"Fire spin again!" Josh commanded and Arcanine shook off the attack and shot off another Fire spin.

"Dodge it!" Mightyena jumped, dodging the fire spin.

"I knew you were going to do that, Arcanine, flamethrower!" Josh commanded and Arcanine shot off the flamethrower, hitting Mightyena, sending it to wall.

"Mightyena!" Savanna yelled out in concern.

The smoke cleared up and Mightyena was standing up growling and he ran and bit Arcanine, using crunch.

"Mightyena stop! I didn't call out an attack!" Savanna yelled out and Mightyena was shooting shadow ball after shadow ball, hitting Arcanine.

"Flamethrower!" Josh commanded and Arcanine shot off the flamethrower hitting Savanna's Mightyena, sending it to the ground in front of Savanna.

Mightyena got up slowly and growled.

"Overheat!" Arcanine shot off the attack, Mightyena stood and took the attack.

The smoke cleared and Mightyena was still standing.

"HYPER BEAM/OVERHEAT!" Both trainers yelled out and Both Pokemon shot off the attacks, but Mightyena's attack overpowered the Arcanine, hitting Arcanine, sending it to a wall, knocking it out.

Josh growled and returned Arcanine and got out his Zangoose.

"Sword dance!" Josh commanded and Zangoose's eyes glowed and swords surrounded it and started moving around and then stopped, and disappeared, and  Zangoose glowed, meaning it's attack was raised two stages. 

"Iron tail!" Savanna commanded and Mightyena's tail began to glow and he ran and jumped and smacked Zangoose in the face.

"Now slash!" Josh commanded and Zangoose's claws started glowing and he slashed Mightyena, making it slide across the ground, and he was knocked out.

Savanna returned Mightyena and looked at another PokeBall.

"Show your old trainer what you got..... Go Marshtomp!" Savanna said as she threw her Marshtomp's PokeBall out and Marshtomp came out and glared, Zangoose smirked.

"Swords dance!" Josh's Zangoose used sword dance as the same as before.

"Water pulse!" Savanna commanded and Marshtomp shot off the Water pulse.

"Dodge and then Slash!" Josh commanded and Zangoose moved to the side and his claws started glowing and he ran towards Marshtomp and slashed her.

"Water pulse!" Savanna commanded as Marshtomp shook off the attack and shot off the water pulse, hitting Zangoose, sending it back.

"Fine we need more power, Swords dance again!" Josh commanded and Zangoose used sword dance as the same as before.

"Slash and don't let up!" Zangoose's claws started glowing and he ran towards Marshtomp and started slashing her again and again, and then Zangoose slashed Marshtomp for the final time, causing her to slide the ground and lie there, Josh's Zangoose jumped back and stood in front of Josh and let out his claws.