get rid of it

okay guys i've never been to a college/university graduation ceremony, so i don't exactly know how they go, i apologize if this is inaccurate ok jk i'm not sorry, deal with it

sorry this took so long, but i had a tiny case of writer's block and like i said before, i have a life and don't have a lot of time for wattpad. i'm constantly tired from work since i'm working full time again because i'm off school right now, man being 20 sucks, don't ever do it guys ://////

i've published like three new stories (the popularity project - michael, the girlfriend project - calum, and the virginity project - ashton) so i'd really appreciate it if you guys checked them out :)

also, if you happen to come across an edit of ashton (and/or luke) in a graduation gown (i doubt anyone has made one) but if you see one, sEND IT TO ME PLS AND TY and lastly, pls comment :)

-

"Do you think we'll be able to catch them before they walk?" Ashley asks Michael once they have arrived to the small arena in which the ceremony will be held. They get out of the car after Michael shrugs and head into the building. People have already gathered around, looking for their friends and family members so that they can find the good seats, and a few graduates are walking around like they don't know where they should even go.

Ashley can't even imagine what Ashton looks like right now, with his graduation gown and everything. She's just so used to seeing him in his skinny jeans and old Converse and t-shirts that it's hard for her to imagine him in anything else.

"I think the question is, do you think we'll be able to find them?" Michael asks as they both look around. "Anyway, hey, here's the important question: where are we going to dinner?"

Ashley turns to him with a flat look on her face. Of course he's only worried about the food, which really doesn't surprise Ashley because it's Michael. "I don't know. We can go wherever you want, just look around for them."

"Fine, fine," Michael replies with an eye roll, but looks around anyway. "Hey, do you think Calum is here?" He then asks and Ashley just shrugs, because Ashley doesn't really care, but maybe she should because Calum was after all, the one who talked her into going over to Ashton's at the New Year's Eve party that night. No one had tried to convince her, not even Michael or Luke, and it was Calum out of all people.

"I don't know, I haven't seen him around and I didn't ask him if he was coming. I'm sure he's around here somewhere. "

Michael nods, knowing Calum probably is around here somewhere as well. He shakes his head, not understanding why he even bothered to ask about Calum in the first place. Michael doesn't see Calum as his friend anymore, not after he knows about him and Jane. Sure, maybe it shouldn't matter. Calum didn't know Michael back then and Michael wouldn't have thought that he and Calum were going to become friends. So maybe Michael should just let it go and move on from it. Still, something is holding Michael from doing it and he knows it's because Calum hasn't apologized to him.

They continue to look around until Michael finally sees Luke with Ashton. Honestly, he can't believe it took them this long to spot either of them, but mostly Luke since he's the tallest person Michael knows. "There they are," Michael says and Ashley turns around.

She instantly smiles when her eyes meet Ashton's and he motions her over with a smile on his face as well. Ashley practically runs over to him and throws her arms around him, hugging him tightly and congratulates him. Ashton presses a kiss on her forehead after pulling away and gives Michael a one armed hug as Ashley turns to Luke and hugs him.

"Congratulations, Luke," she whispers and Luke thanks her quietly. "What are you doing after?" Ashley asks him when they pull away.

Luke shrugs, biting at his bottom lip. "I don't know yet, probably some hoodrat stuff," he answers causing her to laugh loudly, some heads turn in their direction.

"Go to dinner with us," Ashley tells him and he nods.

Don't get jealous, don't get jealous, don't get jealous, Ashton tells himself as he watches Luke and Ashley laugh together. Ashton doesn't even know why he gets so jealous sometimes, it's weird to him. He's never been like this with any other girls, so why is he only like this with Ashley? He doesn't get it. Is it his insecurities getting the best of him or is it that he's just a jealous person in general?

No, deep down Ashton knows why. It's because he's afraid of anyone or anything taking Ashley away from him. He's had such bad luck with girls that he's almost convinced himself that something bad eventually has to happen between him and Ashley. Ashton shakes his head, getting rid of the thoughts and smiles at Ashley. Still, he can't help but think differently of Luke now. How is it just now that he's noticed how giggly and blushy and nervous Luke gets around Ashley?

"We're gonna go find some seats, before all the good ones are taken," Ashley tells Ashton and he nods. "I'll see you later, okay," she whispers and pecks him on the lips. "Bye, Luke."

"Bye!" Luke replies as he watches her go with Michael. "Okay, let's do this thingie," he says a second later and turns to Ashton.

"Don't think I haven't noticed," Ashton tells him, his voice bitter, and Luke furrows his eyebrows.

"Noticed what?" He asks, fixing his cap. Stupid fucking cap, why do I have to wear it? It's just ruining my hair and it's ugly as shit. Who the fuck designed these anyway? Luke thinks to himself after getting his cap to stay on the right spot.

"That little crush you have on my girlfriend, get rid of it," Ashton tells him before walking away and heading over to his place in the line of the other graduates.

Luke wants to say something, anything, but nothing comes out and it's already too late because Ashton has already walked away. Yes, Luke has a crush on Ashley, but is it really that big of a deal? It's a crush, it's harmless.

Luke sighs, catching up to Ashton and taps him on the back is his shoulder. "It's not even like that, Ash. You know I'd never--"

"Right, whatever," is all Ashton says as he holds his arms over his chest. "I hope you know you won't be going to dinner with us."

Luke glares at him. "Are you fucking kidding me?" He snaps and ignores the girl who turns around to give them dirty look. "Turn back around, this doesn't concern you," Luke tells the girl.

"Better get back in your spot before you have to walk," Ashton says in a calm voice and Luke takes a deep breath and then lets it out.

"You fucking asshole," Luke says before walking away and lining up.

-

a/n: man i don't even know lmao

i actually published this like 15 mins ago and it wasn't even finished i am so dumb i'm logging off for the rest of my life

love, mom