Meeting Henry Emily :)

I knew there was a local pizza place around where I lived. People tend to talk a lot about those places, especially the one I'm  going to right now. It's pretty famous, actually, I've seen it in the news.

I put on my Walkman and played some of my favorite songs to try and lighten up my mood. I could barely get a blink of sleep last night, being bothered by every single noise. Either it was the neighbor's cat meowing (making me want to strangle it out of tiredness and rage) or my own AC whirring in the night, or maybe my clock ticking, but I stood awake the whole night.

So, as expected I woke up in a bitchy mood. Don't blame me, yeah? Thank god I don't  live with anyone, or it would've been worse. I can be really annoying when tired, I confirm it, and it proved me right this morning.

First of all, I woke up from the wrong side of the bed, stepping into my own cat's vomit. I almost threw up too, because honestly it was truly disgusting. ( A/N: This has really happened to me. Worst experience ever.) I took a shower, the warm water not coming out nor working, so it was all cold. I walked out of the shower shivering and dripping wet. Then, after changing into something decent, some jeans and an oversized shirt, I went to make myself a coffee and some buttered toast for breakfast. Maybe I would eat an apple too.

Someone would think it's not possible to fuck up something that simple, right? Wrong. I literally burned the toast to the point where it looked black as coal. After grumpily throwing it to the trash, giving up with the food thing,I turned on the coffee machine to brew a new fresh coffee.

I took the mug when it was finished, the coffee machine whirring, and without thinking, I sipped on it. Not only I burned my tongue, making me hiss, but I also forgot to put the creamer and sugar on the coffee. The bitter taste of the black coffee made me cough and spit it, and out of rage I threw the mug in the sink, not caring if it broke or not.

Oh, and I didn't have any apples left.

I rubbed my eyes. I really wanted some sleep, but what good would do staying at home the whole day? Surely it would worsen my bad mood, so nope. Bad idea. Maybe a walk in the sunny day was the solution to all my early bad luck. Yeah, that would surely do it.

I fed my cat, the one who hadn't stop meowing the whole morning. Her name was Sprinkles, yes. She was white with yellow eyes, and she was my little spoiled girl. Well, at least until I found a dead mouse under my bed yesterday. I threw some cat food on her plate and replaced her water, and then cleaned up her shit.

It was always a bit disgusting, yeah, a part of the responsibilities having a cat included, but somehow today it bothered me even more.

I took a beer of my fridge and opened it. After all that had happened in the mere time of 40 minutes of waking up and getting ready, I was done with the day. I didn't care if it was morning and I was drinking a bit - it would surely loosen me up. Yeah, being a lightweight can be good or bad sometimes.

I finished the bottle, checked that all I needed was in my purse and walked out, stepping over the daily newspaper.

What a way to start the day. Well, anyway, back to where we were. Listening to my music, remembering the shitty morning I had. I could drive in car to the pizza place - but then I remembered it had run out of gasoline. I sighed and then decided to walk in there. A bit of exercise to let some steam off, right? Wrong.

Somehow I almost go run over by a car and stepped in dog shit, but hey, at least I managed to wipe my shoe off clean.

I stepped into the pizzeria - Fredbear's Family Diner. Quite the name, if you ask me. But of course, there was no one else to blame but those two metal creatures in stage, looking emptily at me when I stepped inside the place.