NSFW + apology (Seperate again 1.4.23)

This was meant for April Fools, It was never meant to be nsfw I just thought it would be kinda funny 😭

Hello. As an apology for making Stanley x Narrator toxic as fuck in my AU, I've decided to reward all you pity souls with a little something I've been writing.

Enjoy!

——————————————————

As Stanley felt the Narrators arms gently embrace him, gently hold him in their abode, it made him wonder. Just what was he planning? He wasn't normally like this at all.

"Considering all the incidents that have occurred ... I feel as though you deserve something, Stanley. Please allow me." The Narrator looked down at the man below him almost nervously, as if he was almost prepared to take an answer of disagreement to his actions.

Much to his surprise, Stanley answered. "Okay."

The Narrator was utterly shocked by this answer, but he certainly didn't let it get to him. He leaned closer towards Stanley, tilting his neck up and planting small yet passionate kisses against his neck. It made Stanley shiver.

He proceeded to tilt Stanley's chin up, gazing into his eyes. His perfect eyes. The Narrator smiled in contentment, before letting go of the man entirely.

This of course, led Stanley to being highly confused. Not for long, as the predicament the two were in now increased in magnitude, and the Narrator soon found himself above Stanley with his hand clasped around his lovers.

The Narrator leaned in, unbuttoning the others shirt.

Then his trousers.

And finally,

...

April fools guys!1!1!1!!1!1!!1!1

Who actually wants one though

If anyone wants it I could but

yeah april fools

(I've never written nsfw before)

(Hopefully never will either)