Fire on fire (lgbtq)

My mother said I'm too romantic, and when I first saw him I knew she was right. I was zoning out of our weekly Bible recitation as I turned to my left, there he was listening but not paying attention. He was reading something, hidden from the teachers eyes but the way his eyes were twinkling with hidden mischief, I knew he'll get caught. He was sneaking glances at the teacher, his lovely lips stretched into a beautiful smile and his eyes reflected all the light I have seen probably this whole year living in this jail of a university. I know he is not of my class, I would have noticed if he was. He suddenly turned to me, an I don't even know why but my whole stomach erupted with butterflies. His eyes now that I can see clearly are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, and the way his round cheek was squished with the pressure of his hand on it looks too adorable to even consider as legal.

"Mr. Eliot, what secret language are you conversing with now. And was that a school unrelated book that I see in your hands?", The teacher asked catching the beautiful boys attention. He immediately stuffed the book away with wide eyes and bowed his head in apology muttering small sorry in between explanations. If my saint of a sir or any living organism in this catholic university could have read my mind, I would have been thrown out of this world right now, because I, Marcus Lee Wilson am in love with Eliot and whatever his full name is.

Eliot Benjamin Jackson turned out the name of my sweet love at first sight's name, he is in the class next to me but sadly is in the dorm of the other building. But it didn't stop me from looking for him. Every week when we share Bible recitation, when I see him walking down the corridors or sometimes when I sneak to his classroom window just to have one look of him. My friends tease me that I have found my future wife or if I am in love, and the unconscious smile of my face give it away. No body know about the gender identity of my love and it's better that way.

It was one fine Saturday morning, as I was leaving my room, that is when I saw him with some bags in his hands. And when he saw me, another one of his beautiful smiles adorned his face, I couldn't help but walk upto him.

"Hi", he said shyly.
"Hello", I answered.
"I'm Eliot"
"I'm Marcus", I...umm...live here" I said nervously.
"I actually just shifted in this building. It's right next to your room actually"
"Really! I mean that's good, very nice actually. We could hang out or something."
"That would be really good actually. Maybe tomorrow we could go to the cafe together, if you like." He said a little shyly.

Of course I had agreed what else would anyone say when their crush ask you out. And if I am reading right then maybe we can secretly meet and I don't know, maybe he likes me too. I can only hope.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First lgbtq story, hope you like it. Tell me if you want part two.