Prologue

Warning:
This book is paid in another platform. So read it at your risk.

Important note.

This book is absolute fiction. And the book which is based on the concept of widow is a fiction as well. Here i describe the widow system which isn't real. The concept of widow system doesn't exist in India anymore and was followed in the oldest era. There is no such thing of widow being restricted to enjoy her life but i added it as a fiction for the story of the book. The things which ever I describe in the name of widow system is complete fictional. I repeat it's complete fictional and i hope you all take this note and not be fooled.And neither i want anyone to mock the country based upon a fictional BOOK which isn't real.

I don't want you to think about something which is false and think that India is a conservative country. Since my story is especially about Indian culture and traditions i want to make things clear which are sensitive to touch. No where in the real world widows are treated in such way in India as the female lead was treated in this book. It is completely fictional. i hope you don't combine this fiction with reality.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Aasha....

A young girl who gave dreams in her life.....

An epitome of a beauty....

Her gracefullness cooing in her silence.....

Daydreaming about being a dancer......

But suddenly was dragged back to the reality....

The small chirpings were heard at how beautiful she is.

The ladies in the room admired the BRIDE.

Yes, a bride.

She sat in the chair like a sculptured statue as her eyes looked aimlessly at nothing particular which looked almost as lifeless.

From head to toe. She looked drop dead gorgeous.

The beauticians behind her took continuous glances at her filling their eyes content with her beauty.

One of them had her mouth closed looking at the bride as she leaned to her side and chirped how beautiful she is and the other lady nodded in approval looking at her image on the mirror.

The other lady walked forward and bent down to the bride's level and opened the red lipstick. She was about to apply it when her gaze fell on her face. Her hand stopped in the mid air as she gazed at them. The lady was sure she wasn't a lesbian as she herself have a child and was love in with her husband and his manliness. But the bride's beauty took her attention to the fullest as she wondered how more beautiful can anyone be. That face can seduce any men. She doubts it could also seduce any women.

Shaking her head she switched the lipstick colour with pink and coated her plump lips with decent pink colour as it matched with the theme of her makeup though her saree is red.

As her make up is done the last part was to be completed with the veil over her head.

Another lady with a huge red veil in her hands stepped forward and set it on her head gracefully as she adored her look with complete costume.

"You look beautiful mam". Said the lady which failed to reach her ear and earn some reaction from her. She looked blankly at the reflection.

"Just Beautiful? I bet she is the most beautiful women in the world. I swear i never saw anyone as beautiful as you madam". Said another girl as she looked at her dreamily.