Chapter two - Nightmares

~.354 words.~
MENTIONS OF DEATH AND DEAD BODIES ⚠️⚠️

"Hunter,
why are you doing this to me?"

I was stood in the castle again. I was in my golden guard uniform. It was different though, everywhere was dark.
I felt.. alone..
I turned around and found myself on a pathway now, leading to the room I was forbid to be in.
The doors opened and i walked in. It was filled with many potions and glyphs?..
I walked to the far corner of the room and stopped.
Corpses, skeletons, blood. It was everywhere. I felt sick. It was hard to breathe now and I refused to believe this was real..
Was I just..
a plaything for Belos' plan?..

• • •

I was in the basement of Camila's house. It.. was just a dream. I was still weary of everything though and I felt broken now.. Suddenly, I felt tears cave my eyes and they started to poor down my cheeks. I felt terrible so I decided to sit up so that I could get a glass if water. Or just some fresh air.

As I sat up, I noticed Willow wasn't there and my head started pounding for some reason. It was bareable but I also felt sad for some reason.. Though I still worried about Willow..
Where was she? Was she okay?
The thoughts flooded my mind and the pounding came stronger. Trying to stop my head from hurting, I ignored these thoughts and went up the stairs to the kitchen. It was cold and I was too. I was also thirsty so I wanted a drink. I got a cup and filled it using the tap thing. I drank the water but I wasn't as calm as I could be..
Maybe some fresh air would help.

I walked outside. It was slightly dark but I could see the sun trying to reach through the trees, I had no clue what time it was. Though, the fresh air made me feel better.
Maybe a view from up high would be good? I flew up to the roof and started walking to the top
Surprisingly, there was someone there..