TWO / the great kayden has feelings too.

THE MAN BENEATH yeong-cheol's feet gave an involuntary shudder at the darkness lingering within the blonde's eyes, averting his gaze

he exerted an ominous energy not much unlike that of kayden, who far surpassed dr. delein in strength and ability. in other terms, he was equally, if not more, dangerous than the man who had single-handedly brought the doctor to his doom.

"what the..." kayden murmured, his eyes lingering on yeong-cheol and his familiarly destructive presence.

"not now, break." the blonde snatched the sweater heaped dumbly in the older man's hands and slipped it over his bare figure.

irritably, the raven haired man cursed lowly at the assertiveness of the clearly younger man before him, but obeyed and moved to walk over to where the light haired kid was watching curiously.

"you." yeong-cheol pointed a bony finger at the older man, and leaned down on one knee to stand at eye-level with him. "i heard that the union has been looking for you."

dr. delein scoffed and spit out the blood from within his mouth. "so they have."

yeong-cheol let his lips curve into a satisfied smirk.

"perfect. you're going to help me find a way to control this ability of mine."

the grey haired man looked at the blonde. "and if i don't?"

"then instead of turning you into the union and assuring your safety, i'll turn you inside out and gut you like a fish." yeong-cheol replied pleasantly, smiling so that both his dimples shown on his face.

the air turned cold, frosty wind encasing the group that was watching yeong-cheol threaten the restrained man.

"please, don't kill the professor." the young boy that had been trying to guard delein gripped pleadingly onto the blonde's bare arm, staining it with a mixture of blood and gravel.

yeong-cheol's eyes slid down to look at his trembling grip, then up to the teen's beaten and bloody face. a spark of sympathy lit a flame within his chest, but it was soon extinguished the second he glanced back down at the old man by his feet.

he had a purpose, and nobody was going to get in his way of that.

"i'm not going to kill him. i just want information. if he doesn't have the information i want, well, then maybe i might." the tall blonde shrugged, shaking off the kid's grip and leaning down to meet delein's eye.

"tell me, what do you know of enhancing and diminishing abilities?"

the grey haired man fumbled around with his words, muttering here and there of 'not much, but enough...'

the younger of the two gnashed his teeth together in anger, gripping a fistful of the older man's hair and bringing him upwards. yeong-cheol was still a great deal taller than dr. delein, who was already in his later years and experiencing the limitations of old age.