Chapter 3.

Gigi POV.

It's been a few weeks sense the VK's came to Auradon and I've been avoiding them.

Rose“ Hey Cuz what's up?

Gigi“ Um nothing just trying to go through the semester.

Rose nods and walks off I sigh knowing she's going to confront me about it.

I keep on walking until I get pulled into an empty classroom I get pinned to a wall.

Jay“ Hey Blue *winks*.

Gigi“ Um hi?

He smirks and leans to kiss me but I turn into my fairy size and fly behind him.

I go back to normal and I walk out the room god why do villain's have to be annoying.

I enter the library and sit on a couch and read.

Mal“ Hey Gigi.

I roll my eyes at Mal and glare at her having her look at me with confusion.

Mal“ Did I do something?

Gigi“ Just disturbing my peace.

Mal nods and leaves I go back to reading til I noticed Ben walking in with a bouquet of roses.

He sees me and runs towards me.

Gigi“ Oh those are lovely who are they for?

Ben“ For you!

Gigi“ For me?

Ben“ Happy birthday Blue!

Gigi“ Oh? Oh yea today is my birthday huh been so busy with school work I guess I forgot.

He gives me the roses and I smile at him and I wave him goodbye.

*Later*

I'm in the kitchen currently baking some cupcakes and cookies.

Carlos“ Oh hey Gigi!

I tense up as I see the VK's.

Carlos“ What ya making?

Gigi“ Some stuff for the children's hospital bake sale.

Mal“ Ah interesting.

Jay wraps an arm around my waist and I pick up the knife and smile.

Gigi“ Buddy if you don't remove the hand I'll cut you like Cinderella's glass slipper breaking.

He backs away smirking and I roll my eyes.

I hear the oven ding and I point at it having it open and the cookies fly out and they enter a circular tin.

I close it and then send the cupcakes into the oven and I sit criss cross on the table and start eating the frosting in the bowl.

Carlos“ So uh Gigi you seem to not like us why is that?

Gigi“ I saw you kill somebody.

They tense up and I lick the spoon Carlos runs to grab me but a blue forcefield surrounds me.

Godmother“ I should've followed my gut.

Ben“ *sighs* I guess we gotta send them back.

Fairy godmother waves the wand and sends them to the isle I finish the bowl of frosting.

Gigi“ Wow who would've predicted this oh wait the only fairy who sees the mother fucking future!

Godmother“ Miss Blue-.

Gigi“ Don't Miss Blue me Audrey called it! I called it! WE ALL MOTHER FUCKING CALLED IT YOU SON OF A *hears oven ding* Ouu my cupcakes are ready!

I go to the oven and smile.

Godmother POV.

Jesus I thought Merryweather had an attitude.