The D. A. P.

Chapter 1
Act 1 "Need to do everything as planned."
Here goes another character of my books - Hadi. He just ended his studying in the country far far away from his original home and got medical education. He didnt even had to do anything so he got a request from Laminax to join their researches to find best medical product. That was really cool looking at the factp
that he didnt even need to send requests. But something was telling him it was a scam but after double checking the request letter and also looking at the fact that he got like the second place at the amount of points anyone got. So he accepted it and got another letter where was said to go to one location at some time and go to sector B. Also there was a warning to not try to go to other sectors because it might end badly. But he will need to go here after 3 days so he would get ready for everything, hm, everything?...
Act 2 "Everything has to go perfectly.
Before Hadi went there, he woke up, took a salad that he made yesterday, ate part of it, took everything he heeded and headed to the place. There was a 2 floor building that definitely couldnt contain a lot inside but under it. Hadi knew it because it was said to go into elevator down to sector B. Everything is going smooth like needed. After he walked in the building and was met by a guard.
"Hello there, Hadi." Said guard.
"Hi, how did you know my name?" Asked Hadi.
"I just was told to meet you at this time to show you where to go." Said guard.
"Thats great. So do we go to sector B right now or i need to see something else here?" Asked Hadi.
"You should go to your working place right now where other informed people will show you the way. So follow me right now." Said guard.
Hadi started walking with the guard to come to a normal elevator.
"So here you go, now i need to return to work. Have a safe day." Said guard.
"Thanks you too." Said Hadi...
Act 3 "At least its not broken."
So guard went away. After calling elevator and walking in he didnt see any buttons but there was a camera and also a poster that said there are people who manage everything by themselves. Thats kinda good but Hadi wasnt that amazed.
Camera man pow:
"Alright its, uhh, Hadi. The first one so there are no others. He needs to go to, uhhh, B sector! He is lucky to be one of the scientists and not subjects in sector C. Welp gotta send him to sector B then." Said camera man to himself and making a mistake by not looking at the buttons.
"Phew... Wait did i just send him to sector C? Bruh, i should have been more careful. But last time someone went into B sector was moths ago so its obvious that i pressed wrong button..." Said camera man to himself.
Back to Hadi.
The elevators doors closed and Hadi started going down. Everything seemed fine until he reached wrong destination...
Act 4 "Where the heck- wait no what the heck is happening?!"
So the doors finally opened and first thing he saw was a ni- nah man of course not. It was a very messy room.
-"What the hell happened here?..." Said Hadi in his head.
After looking around the wall he founds a tablet where was said "Sector C".
"What the hail, not me but someone else messed up things." Said Hadi quietly.
Camera man pow:
-"Hadi please get back into elevator you should get out if here! Sadly they didnt put any mic here, so i cant tell him. And i dont think i can stall the elevator for much longer..." Said camera man in his head.
Then camera man looks on other cameras and sees his boss coming into the building. And he knows what will happen if he doesn't send elevator fast, gonna happen bad time. So he HAD to recall it.
Back to Hadi.
-"Alright i really should get to my sector. I did come a bit early but not so early to be able to do whatever i want." Said Hadi in his head.
After looking back he noticed that elevator doors are being closed.

"No, no, no!" Said Hadi.
The doors obviously closed faster than he could reach them...
Act 5 "Acts go brrr, but if seriously name of this one isnt here."
-"Man f--- this shi-... What in the name of god do i need to do now???" Said Hadi in his head.
And of course Hadi will look around. He finds a pile of some trash and started looking for clues. After digging enough he found only a camera with shattered lens and goggles with shattered lens. OK HEAR ME OUT. Hadi was afraid to get shocked by goggles so putting them on was a 0% chance. But it doesnt mean he isnt gonna try to fix them. The cameras screen was alright and he was able to turn it on. It had only one recorded video. Here some guy was saying that sector C was a full disaster. Recording stopped when guy didnt even finish his last sentence. And so he put both goggles and camera in his little bag that he carries with him.
-"Also will my documents survive here lol???" Asked Hadi in his head.
Camera man pow:
-"Why did he have to bring guests here?! I cant have a break to bring elevator back to poor guy. He might already got consumed... But i believe that he is gonna get out alive... I hope so... When will boss realize that there is one missing?" Said camera man.
Back to Hadi.
Adam waited for 5 minutes and elevator still didnt come.
-"Bro, what could have happened? Cant he like see me from here?... Broken camera says otherwise." Said Hadi.
Right after he stepped out of the room Hadi saw a man in some kind of uniform walk in.
"Oh hey there!" Said Hadi.
"-Oh, woah, a newbie, definitely not time for you but still. Did you come here for work?" Said guy.
"Well, i was supposed to go into sector B but got stuck here because elevator still didn't come back." Said Hadi.
"Damn, you could have started working by now in a nice laboratory, but now you are stuck at worst place possible." Said guy.
"I do see that this place isnt being funded but how could it be worse?" Asked Hadi.
"You will definitely see soon, but right now we should hurry into safe zone." Said guy.
-"What did he mean by safe zone? Does it mean that its not only fund problem but also other life threatening problem?!" Said Hadi in his mind.
Suddenly wierd noises come from far away.
"Oh no, they are coming..." Said guy.
"Who are they?" Asked Hadi.
"The gootraxians, basically furries that can make you mindless furry. Its very dangerous here so we should go now!" Said guy grabbing Hadi's hand.
"Woah-" Wanted to say Hadi.
They immediately went other way.
"How far is the safe zone?" Asked Hadi.
"Not that far and not that close." Said guy.
"Cool, thank you." Said Hadi.
No response.
"My name is Gerald." Said Gerald.
"Mine is Hadi." Said Hadi.
And then from the corner on Gerald jumps some sort of a giant blue lizard, so he releases Hadi's hand.
"Gerald!" Said Hadi.
"Argh, go, go! They are very close! Safe zone is straight along the way!" Said Gerald.
"But what about you?!" Asked Hadi.
"Just go if you want to live!" Said Gerald.
It was hard for him to hold off that gootraxian, so Hadi decided to go. After entering other room, he saw some kind of a barrier with people behind it.
"Hey! People!" Said Hadi.
"Oh hey, there is a newbie!" Said one of them.
"Do any of you know Gerald?!" Asked Hadi.
"...Well, yes, we know him." Said other one of them.
"He was bringing me here but then sone creature that you call gootraxian jumped on him and he told me to run away!" Said Hadi.
"Oh no! It means that a large group of them was gonna get here!... But that also means that he is done by now... But you should go through this barrier if they will come closer!" Said another one of them.
"Ooh, alright." Said Hadi.
Not wanting to get hurt by gootraxians, he walked through it.
"Ah, nothing happened." Said Hadi.
"Of course nothing happened, because you are a human... You should go to the back room, calm down, and rethink about whats happening." Said one of them.
Meanwhile what happened to Gerald.
"Ugh! Thank god he listened to me..." Said Gerald.
The gootraxian stopped holding him and several more came in.
"Well well well, what do we have here. Gerald, the best fighter in groups. Stuck here. But i know that you wouldn't just get caught like that, so i guess some newbie came by and you saved him... But you are now going to become one of us." Said one of them.
"... He didnt even have to be here! He needed to be at sector B! Not here! Also he is so young! Im sure he will get out from here soon!" Said Gerald.
"Thats very unlikely... But now that we have to transfur you, shall say any last words?" Asked one of them.
"Yes... It was an honour to fight along my friends, but please, if you have to fight against me, dont hold back." Said Geral.
"... Hebi, he is yours." Said one of them.
Gerald got grabbed again and this time being transfured. And after it ended, they all went away...
Act 6 "After a loss, you cant just toss."
And so, Hadi was sitting on the sofa, rethinking what happened.
-"Everything is so crazy, an 'abandoned' sector, where people struggle to survive because of some overgrown animals that can turn humans... also about that guy, Gerald, he saved me, at the cost of his life. Based on how they reacted, he was a pretty important guy. I feel bad for him. Also the moment we met, he at the same time was in a hurry and not, becasue of me. Me, a young guy, appeared out of nowhere at one of the worst places imaginable. And he, an experienced man, cared about my safety first... I want to cry not going to lie..." Said Hadi in his mind.
"