How you met

Steve: You were walking back home from work. All of a sudden a man comes around and kidnaps you! As he was dragging you away, you hear this BANG! You couldn't really see what was happening but you knew that was someone helping you! Then the blindfold around your eyes was taken off. You couldn't believe it! It was Captain America! "You okay? What's your name?" "Umm...(y/n)" "Nice to meet you."

Tony: You just got a new job at Stark Industry and were worried that you might fail at this job. You were walking down a hall, trying to figure out where you have to work. You were also carrying a bunch of papers to give to Anthony Stark. Then you bump into someone and your papers fly everywhere. "Oh great. Now I have to pick up all these papers!" "Hey don't worry, I can help." That voice sounds familiar. You look up-- only to see Tony Stark.

Bruce: You were in a library. You wanted to get a book about science since it was your favorite subject. But you just couldn't find the perfect one. After searching forever, you have decided to give up for now. Just before you left, a tall man with curly hair walks up to you and hands you a science book. Before you could say anything, he smiled and walked away.

Thor: You were a prisoner of Loki, a great villain of New York. After a while you gave up on anyone rescuing you. Then thunder and lightning came out of nowhere and hit Loki with it. You come to see your hero was Thor, the son of Odin and the brother of Loki.

Clint: You had signed up for shooting lessons because you wanted to learn how to use a bow for a long time. When you enter the shooting range, you start to look for your teacher. A man came up to you and asked, "Are you lost?"

-Kris534