Reunion

Sapnap into his dorm, it was already almost morning. "fucking hell.." he mumbled. he wasn't even tired, so he sat grabbed a book to read and sat at his desk.

Little did Sapnap know that Karl was freaking out, just a few miles away from him, trying to figure out what he would say when Sapnap opened the door, if he opened the door.

Karl's palms started to sweat as he made my way to sapnap's dorm."It's only 5 in the morning, why would he be awake?!" he told myself. "I don't even care if he's awake or not. I don't care, I just want to see him!" His legs started to tremble, but he tried to shake it off. He took a deep breath and knocked on his door
"Sapnap?"

Sapnap was startled by the knocking, 'who would come here in 5 in the morning?' He thought. He hesitated on opening the door until he heard a voice call out his name. It sounded like.. Karl? he immediately opened the door.

"Karl?!"

Karl wanted to say something but all that came out was a small tear.

"I missed you so much."

"I missed you too Karl." he said, wiping the tear before hugging him. "Wanna come in?" he asked, pulling away from the hug.

"Why do you think i'm here, to stay outside?"

"Yeah, you could stay outside!" Sapnap said sarcastically. Karl sat his jacket down and stood next to Sapnap's mini fridge.

"so, why are you up this early?" he asked sapnap

"Well I kind of fell asleep for a couple hours yesterday- and I couldn't sleep since... what about you?"

"long story short, i haven't been able to sleep for the past few days, so i packed my bags and decided it was time to see you."

"and it's about time you come and see me! It's been like a thousand years since we saw eachother Karl!"

"i know. i really missed you sap" He said, as he sat on the end of sapnaps bed, fiddling with his rings, while sitting in the silence

"how have you been? what have you been up to?" Sapnap asks after a couple seconds of comfortable silence. He placed his hand on karl's gently

A few seconds passed after sapnap asked his questions, but Karl still didn't say anything. His smile faded as he looked at sapnap. "i'm sorry for being a dumbass and not coming sooner. i hate myself for leaving you alone in a stupid dorm" His frown slowly turned into tears.

"Karl don't cry.." He wiped Karl's tears with his sleeves "it's really okay love" He mumbled the last word quietly. "it's okay." He said again, pulling Karl in for a hug.

"Thank you. For everything."

"Of course Karl, I'd do anything for you, your my best friend!"

"I-nevermind"

"hm? What was that?" he asked, pulling Karl away slowly, looking straight into his eyes.

"Nothing, just thanks!"

"What is it?" Sapnap knew Karl too well, he knew when he wanted to say something.

Karl knew exactly what he wanted to say. "It's just that, I don't know" he started

"Karl, you can tell me anything, I won't Judge you!" He began to rub Karl's back, attempting to comfort the boy.

"I guess your just a really good friend to me. I'd do anything for you Sap. You make me feel like i'm safe. I love you for that sapnap. ok? i love you." Karl said, looking straight into Sapnap's eyes.

Sapnap's Cheeks began to heat up "What-Kar-Huh?" He was so flustered he couldn't even speak right. He looked at karl and smiled softly "I love you too." He mumbled so quietly it was almost inaudible.

A/N:
END OF PART 1!! hope u enjoyed <3 //