Part 4❤

Sunggyu's POV

We know that Girls Day had a practice for their comeback when we saw Girls Day's comeback was 3 weeks to go. So, We all confused who Apink got their recess with, Woohyun suggested us to go back at canteen and look for them. As we arrived at canteen, we saw them a far while Chorong told them a story that we dont know and when we stop at Namjoo's back. We heard she said...

"Guysss! gossip for choding sungyeol time!" she said and snap her finger. We all shocked and especially Sungyeol who is in front. We saw Namjoo's looking back.

Sungyeol's POV

Oh that brat.

"Who's Choding Yeol?" I ask her evily with an evily evily evily tone. and dont forget eyes expression to terrifying someone. Thats important af.

She couldn't answer. She stop there, biting her lips.

"You! come with me. " I take her hand and drag her to somewhere. I can hear Sunggyu and Woohyun hyung try to chase us. I grab her hand more tighter than I run really fast to the class and lock the door. luckily, nobody's there. I throw her at one of chair. I dont here footsteps. Maybe Sunggyu and Woohyun is gone to nowhere. I look at her.

"Sungyeol ah mianhae" she said looking down. she's shivered. I walk slowly like a killer wanna kill their victim and stop in front her.

"What gossips are you gonna say about me?" I ask. she shake her head.
"Not really bad." she answer. still lowing her head.
"But still you wanna talk bad about me right?!!" My voice race. She shock a bit.
"I'm sorry, let me go..." she reply, about to cry. no she's crying.
"i really get shocked when someone suddenly shout at me. And I will start crying, I'm sorry.." she said.

"Dont say sorry if you're gonna do it again. its useless." was all I replied in an irritated tone.
"Dont cry. People will think that I'm bullying you while I'm not. You're getting people's attention huh?" I ask. She lift her head and look at me.

"You think I'm one of a type that craving attention huh? oh I know that you're so childish but I don't ever know that you're evil like this. you're brat. You're wretch. You're jerk. Maybe its wrong scolding sunbae but you.. Is it not enough what you do at me this morning? You're hating me this much cause I bumped on you this morning? Oh that was so childish. I tried to hold my anger. If not, I already shout at you!" She replied. I roll my eyes then show her do-i-care expression.

"I'm not stop here. YOU'LL SUFFER MORE IN FUTURE CAUSE YOU MAKE TROUBLE WITH LEE SUNG YEOL. I CAN SIMPLY TAKE THAT CHAIR AND BREAK IT ON YOUR HEAD. I CAN SIMPLY DO WHATEVER AND MAYBE THAT'LL MAKE YOU DIE!" I shout. My face was all red holding anger now.
"What you said? you hold and not shouting at me? dont you dare to do that. i swear, once you shout in front me. mad at me. you'll end up your face in the toilet. THIS IS YOUR LAST REMINDER. YOU START IT ALL. YOU MESSED UP WITH SUNGYEOL. SEE WHAT COULD I DID" i said in a simple tone then shout at the end. She close her eyes. terrifying much to see me shout. Suddenly, the door is knock.

"Yah! Lee Sung Yeol! Open Up! Why are you shouting at her? You better open the door now. Dont make chaos at school. Stop it!" Woohyun shout.

"Lee Sungyeol! I'm your hyung. Dont try to do anything at her. Dont touch her a bit! I said open!" Sunggyu hyung shout. I go to the door and open it with expressionless.

Namjoo dash run outside and hug Naeun. I look at her. She's crying again.

"What did you do?" they ask. I smirk and walk away.
"Yah! Lee sung Yeol!" they chase me from back. Then, Dongwoo got me and pull me back at the place.

"YAHH!" I loudly said.
"Apologize now, Lee Sung Yeol" Sunggyu hyung.
"I wont" I replied
"I said now"
"That bitch start it.." i stop when Namjoo interrupt