0.15 : predicament

"You're not interested in what he feels about you?"

Reo slapped himself with both hands as he remembered the words that Shidou said to him a few days ago. He was too shocked in the moment to give him an answer then and when he wanted to, he was called by his fellow teammates to head back to their school. Reo did have a feeling of regret for not asking about it beforehand but perhaps it was for the better. He couldn't really deal with what Nagi felt about him if he didn't know what he felt about Nagi.

'...I wonder what he meant by it...'

If someone asked who Nagi was to Reo, he would most likely answer that he is his treasure. It was his first impression about it him after all. But that was all. He was simply his treasure. Reo didn't know any other meaning behind it. Perhaps he didn't give it much thought or he didn't need to. Their current relationship was enough for the both of them. And Reo was fine with it. Or until a certain someone came into the picture.

It wasn't the same when Nagi had met Kunigami and Chigiri. It took awhile for them to become friends and they would often have fights which Reo had to intervene in himself. When Nagi did feel comfortable around them, Reo didn't feel nervous or anything. He was quite glad that Nagi made some new friends. So what was different about Isagi?

'This is all Shidou's fault.'

He let out a sigh and looked out the window.

'What should I do...?'

---

"..."

"Reo? What are you doing here?"

"Well..."

Reo was currently standing in front of Chigiri's house. He didn't know who else to ask on his issue and Kunigami wasn't at his house. Chigiri's house was the farthest away so he wasn't entire sure if he would even be inside or not.

"You can come in, don't just stand there."

Chigiri let Reo inside and walked over to the kitchen to fetch some water. Reo took of his shoes and walked over to the living room.

"So what did you want to talk about?" Chigiri asked as he sat down on the couch. He placed the glass down on the coffee table. Reo was a little surprised that Chigiri knew he was having an issue with something.

'...I'll just start from the beginning I guess...' Reo sighed and started on with his problem. He talked about his encounters with Shidou and Chigiri was shocked to hear about it. After Reo was finished, he scratched his head nervously and looked away.

"Dang...I'm impressed that you were able to keep up with it."

"I'm a little impressed as well to be honest..."

Chigiri stretched a little and thought about what Reo said.

"Why do you call Nagi your treasure?

Reo was sort of taken aback by his question. It seemed obvious, no?

"Well..."

He opened his mouth to say something and then stopped.

"Reo?"

'...why can't I think of a reason...?'