𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕. 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐕𝐈𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐍

things have been hectic at bobby's

things have been hectic at bobby's. with dean playing death so he can get sam's soul back and soulless sam going nuts by attacking barbie and bobby because he was having second thoughts on being with souls. however, before death left after dropping sam's soul both castiel and death gave ominous instructions.

such as castiel saying that giving sam back his soul would kill him and death told dean not to have sam scratch his wall (whatever that meant). but it's been ten days since; which also means it was ten days or more since barbie met her mother. she's been trying to wrap her head around it.

malikah has reached out to barbie since but it's been short conversations. things here and there about how elle was determined to reunite with barbie but malikah and elijah have been trying to talk elle down from killing her brothers.

now, it was quiet in bobby's place, dean was working on the impala trying to get his mind of sam and barbie was sitting in the kitchen looking at her sandwich.

"you're rather quiet for a chatty cathay" answered bobby

"just thinking"

"about your mother?"

barbie doesn't respond, she just looks at bobby for a moment before looking back down. the chair scraps before telling barbie that it's never the best meeting your heroes.

"she's not exactly my hero"

"you know what i mean"

"but i didn't have these high expectations for her, i think i had them for myself; i assumed when i met my mother i be happy, i be so overjoyed and leave with her but when i saw her, i just didn't know what to feel"

bobby nodded his head before sipping a bottle of beer. barbie noticed a newspaper on bobby's lap before asking what that was.

"just a case, thought it just be me and your brother to let you reel in everything" answered bobby

"i can work it, besides something needs to be here—god, i can't believe i said i need a case to clear my head, who am i?"

"a woman who needs to clear her head"

"i sound like dean" barbie answered

bobby shook his head, saying that barbie is anything far from dean.

"at least let me do research, i'm good at that maybe better than sam"

"why don't you go on and talk to dean about it"

barbie grabs the newspaper and starts walking out to the garage. she reads over the article before finding dean underneath his car. barbie lightly kicks his foot causing dean to roll out from underneath.

"what's up?"

"bobby has a case in portland"

dean gets up to listen more as barbie starts talking about the couple that was in the plane, saying that the pilot was found seventeen miles away and the girl was gone, no body, no nothing. dean asked if they should check it out.