Sleep

You clicked off the flashlight and soon your eyelids start to wear you down. Sleep tides you over in its ebbs and flows.

You woke up to a slimepup in your backpack, grabbing ahold of a bloxy cola. You reached to grab it back but it just snarled at you and ran off through the shutter. Great. You saw squid was gone, nope, just underneath a bunch of boxes, why? Perhaps the ghost pup tipped them over.

Eyes once again felt heavy as you zipped up the backpack.

Morning quickly arrived.

"Why am I covered in boxes..?!"

"Some ghost pup toppled them over."

The boxes fell away, squid was no longer kept to the cardboard prison.

"I'm gonna sue that slimepup for attempted murder!" he mumbled.

"Good luck in court, I'll be at the garden." You say, feeling curious about the floral gootraxians.

"I'll stay here, make sure no one decimates the shop." He suggested, suspiciously.

"Alright then, see you soon. Bye."

"Bye, don't die!"

You took your backpack and left, snagging a ballon scythe from the counter. (2 year anniversary be like)
A small present lay in the hallway, you opened it with your scythe from a distance. Just some party hats. Continuing on, the shark pool lay still, only disturbed by the graceful fins gliding across the delicate water. Parting the surface tension with ease.

A tired looking carneline with a damaged shirt of some uniform sat on a shelf half submerged in water, staring deep into the blue. As if in thought. You quickly walked past, not wanting to disturb the gootraxian.

"Huh, half his horn is chipped off, wonder what happened?"

You where about to exit the room when a catte came barreling into the room. The catte went flying into the pool by the carneline, who did not look impressed. He just sighed and walked away, shaking his head in annoyance.
(OC belongs to SmilingSlime27)

Apologize
Srry mb bro
Blame
Play the blame game